[Ban Appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Turt201444444444, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turt201444444444

Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1,101
    Minecraft Username: turtwig2014

Reason of Ban: Banned for scamming

Rule violated: Scamming.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: To trick another player into buying something, working or selling something in an unfair deal, often for nothing.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: Okay, this is my second appeal as of my scamming of Lucie. I thought about what I have done and realized the fact that my first action [forcing the player to pay for the axe] wasn't the major issue. The real problem is that when I found out that the user had not actually lost or stolen the axe, I did not pay her back for her costs. I am feeling quite guilty from essentially stealing from a builder who was just trying to make a living. I'd also like to apologize to @emongolab for my selective honesty in our conversation as I forgot to speak about and admit to finding the axe earlier that day. I'm willing to pay back in full the moment I'm unbanned, 5000 to the other user and whatever other costs may apply. Thank you for viewing my appeal and I once again apologize for my actions. I hope to be unbanned as soon as available to pay my debt to Lucie. Thanks!!

2. Turt201444444444

Ratings:
    +1,101
    I forgot to post the rule.

Clause 2.1 scamming

I have read and understand this rule.

3. Turt201444444444

Ratings:
    +1,101
    • Bumping of appeal.
    It appears as if everyone is waiting for emongolab to handle my Ban Appeal. I'd just like to say that I'd be happy for any mod to view my ban appeal. Sorry if this is too many posts :/ Thanks!

4. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
  5. Duckman_

Duckman_ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +23
    • Irrelevant Post
    Umm hi I know I shouldn't comment on a ban appeal but it has been 5 days and I want someone to help my brother get unbanned :( umm if this comment isn't allowed PLS don't start a conversation in my inbox but just tell me on this thread thanks PLS get my brother unbanned goodbye I hope to see u again turt :)

6. Turt201444444444

Ratings:
    +1,101
    Duckman, I know this ban appeal is taking a really long time, but commenting on my ban appeal won't help and you'll probably get in trouble for commenting on it. Please try not to comment on it because I really want this to be easy for the mods to review.

7. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    @Turtwig2014
    As a President and long-time user you know very well that scamming is not tolerated and is taken very seriously. I will also remind you that being dishonest is also very much frowned on. Even more so when the user who made this deal with you was willing to be honest and make things right you insisted on taking advantage of them because of it. I am very disappointed in how this turned out from the beginning. It is never a good idea to try to lie your way out of a situation. It does not make things look any better than they are. Your actions were very hurtful to the users involved and detrimental to the spirit of the server as a whole. ECC is not here for others to blatantly take advantage of users, we are here to have fun, and we will not tolerate those ruining the fun for others.

You will need to pay @LuciePevensie the amount you owe. This amount, totaling $5,000 will be due 24 hours after your ban expires.

I will be issuing a temp-ban of 2 days. During this time I suggest you re-read the rules and refresh your knowledge of them before you return to the server.

User Issued 2-Day Tempban
    $5,000 due to @LuciePevensie 24 hours after ban expires.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.