[Ban Appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by partyman909, Apr 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. partyman909

partyman909 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +505
    Minecraft Username: partyman909

Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name?: Nope

Reason of Ban: Hacked Client (Chest-Finder)

Rule violated:
    Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients
    • Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
    • Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
    • Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
    • Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: To not use anything that will give you an unfair advantage because it ruins the fun for others especially the one using it himself.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: Well I have had some time to think and since I can't get unbanned by telling you guys my story then I might as well tell you what you wanted to hear from the start. I am sorry for the use of a hacked client. I will never hack after this and you will NEVER see a ban appeal for the use of hacked clients under my name after this. It was quite unfair for the others. (especially since it was a nice event that the mods didn't have to do anyways) By now, my ender chest has probably been wiped already, the eggs that I found are now gone so I clearly won nothing anyway. I'm just hoping to get back onto the server that I actually enjoy playing and am willing to do almost anything. One more thing if I do happen to get unbanned I'll be happy to record my screen to prove I am no longer doing anything illegal on this fantastic server.

PS - If I get unbanned I would just like you moderators to know that my brother now owns my other account _Bankai and I have informed him NOT to go onto ECC until I get unbanned, since it is still registered under my name and would just give me another ban reason if he were to log in. Just wanted to give you guys some heads up if you see us 2 on at the same time after this whole mess is cleared up. (Still under my ip but different pc)

Thanks again.

• Like x 5
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Potato x 1
    • List
  2. GungnirIncarnate

Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +481
    Simply "telling us what we want to hear" is not what we want to hear at all. After discussing the situation with other senior staff and considering your history on the server, taking all of your previous appeals and interactions with the other members of our community we have decided that at this time you will not be returning to the server and need some time away to think about the way you behave on and interact with our community.

No appeal until May 17th 2015

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.