Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Wazupbutrcup, Jun 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wazupbutrcup

Wazupbutrcup French Toast over Waffles
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +23
    b]Minecraft Username[/b]:
    Wazupbutrcup
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name?:
    NO
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on? [Main Server/Teamspeak/Shoutbox - delete as appropriate]:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban:
    multi accounts/using a hacked client to afk spawner
    Rule violated:
    Clause 2 - Multiple Accounts

• Multiple accounts used by different people on the same internet connection/IP are allowed.
      • An individual person playing on multiple accounts is allowed so long as no financial benefits arise from doing so. There must be absolutely no financial interaction between multiple accounts that you own.
      • If there are multiple accounts on the same internet connection/IP, either used by you or others, you must contact a member of staff immediately to inform them.
      • Users may be questioned for being on the same internet connection, or, in cases of suspicious activity and bans, immediately banned regardless of the reason for the same connection, to be appealed with an explanation.
    Clause 4 - Third Party Programs, Auto-Clicking, Auto-Farming, etc.

• The use of third party programs that create any form of advantage that does not require you to do work while playing Minecraft is strictly prohibited, and can result in a ban.
      • EcoCityCraft staff have measures in place to test for users auto-clicking and using third party programs. Users caught auto-clicking, auto-fishing, using an aimbot, or any other distinct advantage to exploit game play will be punished appropriately.
      • Any form of auto money generation, including, but not limited to, auto-farming and auto-fishing, is completely prohibited by any means.
      • If you are caught using macros or clients to generate money without having to do any work, you will be punished, up to and including the extent of being permanently banned and having everything you own wiped off the server.
      • Be warned that we take this very seriously.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Strongly use of multi-accounting for money interaction should be a concerning problem, and should be dealth with.
    Afk at a spawner, killing whatever mob drops is also strongly disagreeable with the rules of eec, and should be dealt with immediately, by using a hacked client or killaura.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned
    :
    The following reason that i think i should be unbanned is because I fully understand all rules, and read them strongly and looked over them well. Using any of the following i did, was strictly against all rules. Im sorry for effects i have caused. Hope you take this into consideration, please and thanks. I don't expect to come back soon; as the offense I committed was serious, but I do hope to come back soon, so that I can redeem myself in the eyes of the community. @Dewsy92 Im sorry dewsy for not also being straight the first time, I understand if this is not what your wanting. Well i hope to see everyone back again.

#1 Wazupbutrcup, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  2. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    Wazupbutrcup,

You broke several rules which led to your ban. Firstly you were caught auto-ing afk at a spawner, then also caught on your alt transferring the money which you had earned from doing so. This sort of automation to profit is potentially extremely damaging to the economy and is unfair on those players who put in the hard work to earn the money legitimately.

As a result of this, I will be wiping your balance from both accounts.

This is the second time that you have been banned for using a third party client, and when combined with the fact that you also broke our multi-accounting rule, you will be unbanned but with a 14 day tempban.

I hope that this is the last reason you ever need to appeal.

Tempbanned 14 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.