[Ban Appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by tumblemaster, Aug 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tumblemaster

tumblemaster Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +22
    Minecraft Username tumblemaster
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name? Nope.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on? The server.
    Reason of Ban I was using a tracer mod/killed someone in my town.
    Rules Violated:
    Section 2; Clause 3: I killed someone who went AFK in my town.
    And Section 6; Clause 4: I used a tracer mod.

Please explain: When someone isn't in the pvp world, you're not allowed to kill them in any way, no matter the circumstances. A Moderator should be called instead.

And ANY client of ANY type is wrong, except the one explicitly allowed in Section 6; Clause 5. Even having one is wrong, whether it is used or not. It's the best and only way to maintain that order.
    Reason you feel you should be unbanned: I understand that I shouldn't have done what I did. He really wasn't causing any harm when I killed him, and I could've just /msg'd a staff member, and been done with it. It would've caused less problems and saved me all the trouble.
    However, it's shown staff that I used a tracer mod. That was wrong and not very smart of me, I should not have done that, and I'm going to use this ban as a starting point for me to do better. I can't change what I did use it for. I can only say that I'll do better. It's not an excuse: What I did was still very wrong. But I didn't really think about it until now, and I can promise that it will NOT happen again.
    I understand why what I did was wrong.
    And it wasn't a smart thing for me to do. :/
    I apologize for what I did. I'd like a second chance to do better.

I mean no disrespect, but threads above mine have already received attention while mine has no replies. Have I done something wrong with the title or format?

I've done all I can do. Please.

#1 tumblemaster, Aug 3, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  2. eekelmo

eekelmo Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,789
    Please be patient, the appropriate staff member will look into your ban appeal when they have the time. While you are waiting I recommend you read the rules and make sure you understand them.

3. tumblemaster

tumblemaster Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +22
    Ok. Thank you. I will make sure I know them inside and out.

4. oreo1227

oreo1227 ℓαριѕ ℓαzυℓι
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,193
  5. tumblemaster

tumblemaster Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +22
    ?

Oh. I see. Nevermind. Sorry. X)

#5 tumblemaster, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  6. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    @tumblemaster
    As you have now learned, no matter what your intentions were using any sort of third-party client or hack for advantages, such as Tracers is not okay. Hacking is taken extremely seriously on ECC and the punishments for extreme advantage gain are severe. You mention in your appeal that you understand that using the Tracer was wrong, even if you had 'no intention' to use it for an unfair advantage. I also want to touch up on your player killing offense. While I can understand that it was frustrating to have another user in your town the proper way to handle it would of been to call of Staff member, and we will deal with the issue accordingly. Never try to remove a player from an area in such a way again. As you see its gotten you in trouble.
    I will be issuing you a 8 day tempban for your crimes. I hope to never see you in this position again. You seem remorseful about what you've done so I am hopeful that you will intend to follow all the rules and handle frustrating situations the proper way next time.

Tempbanned 8 Days

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.