Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by FranklyFrustratd, Nov 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FranklyFrustratd

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +45
    Minecraft Username: _SilverWarrior

Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name?: No I have not changed my username since the ban.

Which of ECC's services are you banned on? [Main Server/Team-Speak/Shoutbox/Lobby Server]: Mainserver

Reason of Ban: The use of X-RAY

Rule violated:
    Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients
    • Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
    • Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
    • Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
    • Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: The rule clearly states any use of hacked clients, or anything to give you an advantage over a player will not be tolerated.

Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned: I truly admit fully that I did in-fact use an X-RAY texture pack to my advantage while mining in-game. I realize I fully understood what I was doing was wrong and unjust and it is not and was not acceptable. I approached this server with the mindset like I would any other server, to have it easy. However after actually playing the server I came and have come to realize since my ban that I wish I didn't do what I did for the sheer reason that there isn't many, if not any servers like this on minecraft. I am sorry for what I did and I can promise you and assure you that I will not do anything to break any of the rules in the 11 sections on the wiki. I enjoy this server and it's complexity and for that reason I do believe actually working hard and putting in the time to obtain what I want to obtain will be worth it in every way. I will not use any form of X-RAY and or break any of the rules stated in the wiki should I be unbanned. I believe in second chances not thirds so if I am given one I will not take it for granted.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Avowin

Avowin ανσςα∂σ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +607
    @Nicit6 will be handling your appeal. Please wait patiently for him to do it.

3. physyy

physyy Retired ECC Owner
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,033
    Your balance has been reset to 0. You will be given a 7 day temp ban and don't let this happen again. This is a very serious infraction and absolutely not tolerated here.

Locked/tempbanned 7 days

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.