[Ban Appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by capitalcommie, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. capitalcommie

capitalcommie Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +103
    Minecraft Username:dagamerman

Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name?:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on? [Main Server/Team-Speak/Shoutbox/Lobby Server]:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban:
    "Xray Hacks" banned by @ClarinetPhoenix
    Rule violated:
    Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients

• Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
        • Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
        • Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
        • Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This means that if you hack to earn money you will be banned
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    First of all pictures that i Do not have xray client (it was glitch that got me xray):http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/ban-appeal.139407/
    What Happend: so, you probably do not know but my computer graphics card on my old computer was horrible (intel graphics card) and had started to crap out ( I can show pictures if you want me too) and because of it sometime shutting down or recovering without shutting down when it would recover (would say Display drivers have stopped and have rebooted, along the lines of that) I for an unknown reason could see blocks (kind of like when you have lag for a second or 2 you can see what is underneath you, but this lasted about 5-10 seconds) so I could see the blocks and I took a picture and started mining to the diamonds and other ores. I should have stopped, screenshotted it and reported it as a glitch but I had a loan due so I stupidly started kept on doing this and started to make tons of money by mining the ores and looking at the pictures i had taken on my phone (i deleted them). I just bought a new computer with nvidia graphics so this glitch will not happen again (computer:http://www.frys.com/product/8627410). I didnt report this in the last one (and lied, I am SO SORRY about that, I will never do that again) because I had been told we would get a new computer for Christmas (except this was on black friday sale (does not look like it on website but thats what the guy selling us told it) so we bought a new 1. I am deeply sorry and this will never happen again, please unban me as in just 2 days i extremely miss this server. I feel extremely ashamed for lying to you guys and I hope you will forgive me. I feel horrible for cheating the server and its players and I will never do it again.

#1 capitalcommie, Nov 26, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  2. Caitlin_Crime

Caitlin_Crime Ghast Queen
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +458
    @Nicit6 Will be handling your appeal. Please be patient while he does so.

3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Tempbanned 1 week. Balance wiped.

Don't XRay in any form. Ever.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.