ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by hch2010, Nov 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hch2010

hch2010 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username: hch2010

Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name?: no

Which of ECC's services are you banned on? [Main Server/Team-Speak/Shoutbox/Lobby Server: lobby server i think, possibly main server

Reason of Ban: I jokingly said i was hacking

Rule violated: i didn't violate a rule, but a staff member though i violated the rule on no speed hacking

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: The rule i was believed to violate meant that you are not aloud to hack your speed or stats

Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned: I think i should be unbanned because i was not hacking and staff member that banned me had no proof of anyhting

2. ToCatchAHansen

ToCatchAHansen Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +410
    Remove if irrelevant, but this section of the rules
    Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients
    Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
    Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
    Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
    Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.
    It clearly states on the last section of the rule copied here that there's no discussion of hacked clients. Just thought you might edit this rule in to help your case.

3. hch2010

hch2010 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    yeah a staff member thought i was violating cluase 1. I only made one small comment about using a hacked client i now understand what i have done wrong and i should be given a second chance. @Nicit6 please un-ban me i apologize for violating your ruls

4. idkhowtoplay

idkhowtoplay Custom Forum Title
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +565
    Alright hch2010, I'm glad you understand what you did wrong. It's really important that you read all the rules though so that way you don't end up breaking a rule you didn't know about, like you did in this situation. Although you corrected yourself you were told not to say things like that, even as a joke. If you repeat this type of behavior again, the punishment next time will be far worse. Take the time during your temp-ban to read the rules.

Locked - hch2010 temp-banned for 24 hours

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.