[Ban Appeal]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Zedoker, Jun 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,303
    b]Minecraft Username[/b]: zedoker

Reason: "minor grief in Victoryville"

Counter-Reason: As Junrocks1234 left, he gave me the control of Mt.olympus, in which i decided to demolish. Some of his MtOlympus builds leaked over into Victoryville i suppose, and I decided to do a service to the mayor of that town, roborule, by cleaning up some of that overhang. I thought it was really no big deal, i was going to finish it quickly, but then i had a family matter.
    Its not like i intended to grief.
    Evidence: n/a, you would have to see it ingame.

#1 Zedoker, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2013
  2. GungnirIncarnate

Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +481
    Zedoker, I was the one who investigated it and about 15% of the building was gone, 90% of the damage no even in your town. Care to explain?

3. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,303
    I dont understand what you mean. If you are talking about the overhang thats over the portal, you will noticethat there is a sign that points up the stairs to mtolympus, which was handed down to me by junrocks. I was doing a service tothe mayor by destroying the stairs that led up to it because it was part of mtolympus. I was going to replace the blocks that were there before the quartz.

4. GungnirIncarnate

Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +481
    That is beside the point you obviously did not have permission to destroy any part of the building in their town or else a grief report would not have been filed, You had over a day according to the logs to do as you say and replace the blocks but this did not occur. The point is that you destroyed a building in someone else's town without their permission, this is not a service to another mayor, This is griefing. You know our rules against griefing protected area as a mayor and you have agreed to have read/understand/agree to them when you rank up to resident from a builder.

I will be issuing a 12 hour temp ban as this is only your first offense and expect you to understand that future occurrences with result in more severe consequences.

Banned for 12 hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.