Baywees Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by baywee, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baywee

baywee Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username: baywee

Reason of Ban: I believe it was advertising.

Rule violated: No Advertisement

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: It means advertising other minecraft servers, websites, or channels that are not part of the servers is illegal and players who violate this rule will be muted or banned in severe cases.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: Well i wanted to check out the server, I dont remember playing on it but I've been banned from a lot of the more popular servers when i was desperate to make my server one of the top servers. I never have achieved this goal and now I'm looking to play servers over make my own. I'm making this appeal because i was looking into the server and i tried entering the ip and it says Banned Reason: Ban Hammer Has Spoken. So it doesn't say the reason exactly but i believe it was advertising. It would be great if you let me check this server out.I Don't see any other minecraft servers that have it all economy based. Thanks for reading this!

-Baywee

2. Inamine

Inamine Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +231
    Hey there @baywee
    Thank you for choosing to appeal your ban. Before I unban you, I'll need you to go onto the rules section of the wiki and find the rule you broke, and paste it here. I have confirmed the rule you did in fact break in Advertisement.
    The rules can be found here -> http://www.ecocitycraft.com/wiki/index.php?title=Server_Rules

3. baywee

baywee Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    This is the rule i broke

Clause 1.2 - Advertising

• Advertising is strictly prohibited in our chat system for any kind of external product, Minecraft server, or anything else non-EcoCityCraft related.
      • Except for mentioning another Minecraft server, mentioning external products is allowed, as long as they are not being advertised.
    • Any advertisement that is allowed on the server in any form (including, but not limited to, in-game related items/trades, store advertisements, or personal livestreams that are completely and only EcoCityCraft related) must go into our Trade Channel, and must always abide by our trade channel rules for length and repetition.

4. Inamine

Inamine Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +231
    @baywee
    Thank you for appealing and finding that rule for me. As you have been gone for a very long time, I will be letting you back onto ECC. If this happens again you may not be able to get back into ECC so don't let this happen.

User Unbanned - Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.