[Contract]Loan

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by CrazySwagMaster1, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazySwagMaster1

CrazySwagMaster1 Mother F****** Sorceress
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +414
    IGN:
    @CrazySwagMaster1

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @TheBuckeye11

General Purpose of Contract:
    19k loan to pay back 24k

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    • Pay @TheBuckeye11 19k upon contract approval.
    • Create a trade sign in legacy -3567, 78m -4594 selling 1 dirt block for 24k. This will be used to pay the loan back.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • Buy the dirt from the tradesign mentioned above within 7 days of my payment of 19k.
    • A late payback means that @TheBuckeye11 is buying another loan. The payback will then increase to a total of 29k. This will occur once the loan is 1 minute late. A breach of contract will occur if the 29k is not paid off a week after it being late.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

2. TheBuckeye11

TheBuckeye11 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +184
    IGN:
    @TheBuckeye11

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    yes

#2 TheBuckeye11, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  3. Smorezs

Smorezs Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +450
    @TheBuckeye11 please forum tag yourself in your agreement post

4. TheBuckeye11

TheBuckeye11 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +184
  5. Smorezs

Smorezs Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +450
    Please Remember to take screenshots of all transactions with time stamps (double tap F2)

Contract Approved and Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.