[Contract] (Resident -> Mayor) (once more :P)

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by oreo1227, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oreo1227

oreo1227 ℓαριѕ ℓαzυℓι
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,193
    • IGN:
      oreo1227

Users Involved in this Contract:
      THCOOL

General Purpose of Contract:
      I am buying a resident mayor for their town.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
      I agree to supply THCOOL $60000 for him to buy mayor, along with his $25000, according to the application I have filled out.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
      THCOOL is to use his $25000 that he has had from before and put it toward the mayor application. After said user gets the rank of mayor, the town is to be transferred over to oreo1227 (oreo1227 becomes owner, oreo1227 removes THCOOL from owner. There is to be no re-claiming of this town)

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
      yes
    The Application to be used for buying Mayor.THCOOL is to change the blank on how he got the other $25000.
    • IGN: THCOOL
      [*]Are you a Resident:Yes
      [*]Do you have the applicable cost in your balance:Yes
      [*]Which world is this application taking place in (Legacy/Rising):Legacy
      [*]How did you make the funds for this application. (Lying will result in a ban):$60000 from oreo1227, $25000 from _________
      [*]What will be the name of your new town:sweden4
      [*]What is the size of your town (Between 100x100 - 200x200):200x200
      [*]Are your town posts set and what are the [x] [y] [z] co-ordinates of all posts: yes,​
      • Post A: x: -11841 y:63 z:-2642
      • Post B: x: -11641 y:63 z:-2642
      • Post C:x: -11641 y:63 z:-2442
      • Post D:x:-11841 y:63 z:-2442
      [*]Have you checked our Zoning Laws and are we waiting for a neighbouring mayor response:Yes, oreo1227
      [*]Additional information about your town: Yes- the posts are locked by oreo1227 because this town is going to be his according to our contract.
      [*]Certain Staff handle applications once every 1-7 days. (Meaning once a week) Asking constantly about your application does not speed up the process. We very well can see there are outstanding applications and handle them every few days. As well after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. All users must be aware they will be fined for an improper application. Take extra care when applying for various server features. Do you understand this:Yes
      [*]​

2. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    IGN:
    THCOOL

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes, I THCOOL agree

3. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    Contract Approved - Locked

Please remember to take screenshots, timestamps included, of the whole transaction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.