[Contract]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by EraNow, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EraNow

EraNow President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,311
    IGN:
    Iticip

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @eekelmo

General Purpose of Contract:
    Safe transfer of complete ownership of monopoly.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I agree to besto $135,000 to eekelmo

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    Upon receiving these funds, eekelmo agrees to type the following command: "/rg addowner monopoly iticip"

This must be done in Legacy.

Also, he must file any application at my request. He under stands he can not ever claim back the town, and give me the right to file a town transfer or town claim of the town its self. Also, I can pass all rights onto another user if I so choose to.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

2. eekelmo

eekelmo Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,789
    IGN:
    eekelmo
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yeah m8

3. o_Hades_o

o_Hades_o Netherlord of the Underworld
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +16
    Contract Approved – Be sure to take screenshots of all transactions and commands, just in case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.