eliteshadow0000 ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by eliteshadow0000, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eliteshadow0000

eliteshadow0000 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +18
    Minecraft Username:eliteshadow0000

Reason of Ban: attempt of scamming(x2), abusing donation feature(tp)

Rule violated:
    Clause 2.2 - Attempted Scamming
    • Users cannot attempt to scam other users. If enough evidence is provided and the staff believe a scam was intended, this will result in a temporary ban against the offending user.
      • Attempted scamming includes misleading sales or auctions. For example an auction for 'a melon,sword'.
    Clause 1: Teleport and Teleport Plus
    • There is to be no abuse of our teleport feature.
    • If someone denied your request, do not spam them with further requests.
    • Do not teleport someone into a PvP area without previously informing them that the area is enabled as such.
    • There is to be no abuse of our teleport compass feature. If someone asks you to stay out of a specific area, such as their town, you are to obey their request.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: The first rule attempted scamming means that if trick the player into getting the item for free and not doing it in a fair way. Teleport abuse means using your tp to teleport people to a pvp area without them knowing and killing them.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: I'm really sorry matrix for trying to scam you by using my teleport to kill you. It was not right for me to kill you at take your stuff, also I promise i will never abuse the tp feature again, I'm also sorry for Inaime for paying your donation late i'm so sorry that i got banned before I could paid you, however once i'm unbanned I will pay you back imediatly after you are on. Again I'm very sorry for wasting your time for having to deal with something that I already know better. Thanks I hope I could get back to the community and prove to my self that I'm a better person.

2. oxwood2

oxwood2 Builder
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,684
  3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Thank you for appealing.

You will be given one final chance. You know by now what is and isn't allowed, what we do and do not let players do. If you are banned again, for any reason, it will be near impossible to convince us you deserve yet another chance.

The money you owed @Inamine has been deducted directly from your balance and already given to Inamine, therefore you do not need to repay that after you are unbanned.

For the abuse of TP, you'll receive a 7 day tempban.
    For the scamming, you'll receive another 7 days.

This means you'll be rejoining us in two weeks, at which point I expect you to be a model citizen of ECC.

ecocitycraft.com/rules

Tempbanned 2 weeks.

#3 Nicit6, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.