Marceltheboss22 Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Marceltheboss22, Oct 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marceltheboss22

Marceltheboss22 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    >MINECRAFT[​IMG] Username: Marceltheboss22

Reason of Ban: To be honest i cant remember because its been a long time.

Rule violated: I think it was greifing but not sure, when i try and log on it doesn't say my reason.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: Greifing: Any destruction of item(s) or building(s) that dont belong to you or that you dont own.

Reason you feel you think you should be unbanned: Well i think i should because I just started playing Minecraft again and i was looking forward to playing ECC because lets be honest i have been looking around for about 2 days now and i cant find a single good towny server!! i was very upset to find out i was banned :( i promise i will never do whatever i did again because this is like the only good towny server that has a great community and amazing staff! Thanks.

2. Marceltheboss22

Marceltheboss22 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    Idk if this will mean anything but because im really serious about being a good person of the server community. I am willing to donate 2-3 hours of services to the server and to the mods. Thanks

3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Your ban reason is Major grief in the town of Emeraldville, as well as using an alternate account (Minecraftpro88) to bypass that ban and moderately grief the town of Ironview.

Please make a new appeal for these reasons.

Thanks in advance.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.