Matrix_rep ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by matrix_rep, Sep 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,450
    Minecraft Username: matrix_rep

Reason of Ban: repeatably discussing banned users.

Rule Violated
    is the server rules broken:
    Clause 4 - Common Sense and Bending the Rules

• While this is a gaming environment, EcoCityCraft is also a very large community. As such, we expect that all players use their common sense. Be a good sport and a friendly community member.
      • Common sense extends to not bending the rules. Bending the rules constitutes as very severe trolling, and is not tolerated in any form.
      • Encouraging others to break the rules is not using your common sense.
      • Finding ways around the rules is punishable at administration’s discretion, from warnings all the way up to bans. Please seeEcoCityCraft's General Disclaimer for more information.
      • If you feel like a rule has a loophole or a way that it could be used to be trolly, we encourage use of our suggestions forum or contacting the administration directly in order to take a look at the rules that may need to be changed.
    I'm not sure if this is what you guys are looking for but this is the best thing I could find for discussing banned users. I choose this cause of the common sense heading

Please explain any rules that you allegedly broke:
    I was banned for discussing banned users repeatively. Meanwhile I had only specifically and directly refered to a user once and was kicked for that. The second time i quote I said "how is he banned" . I'm not sure if this counts as discussing banned users and if it is I am sorry.

Reason you feel you should be unbanned:

The reason i feel I should be unbanned is because this is the first time i have ever been banned for anything. And I feel everyone deserves a second chance. I am sorry for discussing banned users excessively and repetitively and it won't happen again.

Thank you and I hope to see you all soon I'm not sure who will be handling this so I wont tag anyone as I don't want to get in trouble for that.

#1 matrix_rep, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
  2. BackToThePast

BackToThePast Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,134
    Thanks for appealing,

However, as a resident, you should know better not to discuss banned users, as this is a very touchy subject on our server. You have read our rules when applying for resident and I hope that this is your only ban appeal. These types of actions continued can result in a longer ban.

I will be issuing a 3 hour temp ban for your actions, and I hope that you take this time to re-read our server rules found here.

Locked - 3 hour temp ban

• Potato Potato x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.