Other Ban Apeal AJwilbur

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by AJwilbur, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJwilbur

AJwilbur Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    Name: AJwilbur
    Reason of Ban: Touchy Subjects
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 3 - Inappropriate/Touchy Subjects and Discussions
    • EcoCityCraft is a server community consisting of many age groups, religious groups, and political backgrounds. As such, there are many touchy subjects that we do not allow in our public channels in order to keep the peace and prevent arguments and flame wars from occurring.
    • All chat must be kept appropriate and clean at all times. There is to be no discussion of anything deemed inappropriate for a workplace, including, but not limited to, sexuality, excessive violence, alcohol/drugs and inappropriate or dark humor.
    • This rule extends into subjects about illegal substances or actions, including drugs.
    • Politics, religion and suicide are common “touchy subjects”, however they are not the only ones. Should a staff member ask you to change a subject they feel is touchy and/or is causing the direction of chat to deviate towards an argument or flame war, you must drop the subject immediately.
    • Discussing a banned user's ban reason and why they were banned is not allowed, however simply mentioning a banned player's username is allowed.
    My Own Words: I think this rule suggests that one should not speak of suggestive themes, such as religion, ethnicity, suicide, or alcohol.
    Why I should be unbanned: This is what happened. I was playing and I noticed a suggestive name in chat. One of your moderators possessed an account by the name of DevotedToChrist. I felt that I should say something considering his name being potentially offensive to some races. I asked him about the name and he said that I was offending him. Before I could say anything, someone banned me. I feel that I should be unbanned because in reality, I was trying to prevent this rule from being broken.

2. AJwilbur

AJwilbur Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    I am not owning up to the mistakes that I have made because I have not made any.

3. Gernen

Gernen Prime Minister
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,113
    Hello, @AJwilbur
    Thank you for appealing. I am going to be denying this appeal, as the event you claim got you banned never took place. Please re-file an appeal when you are ready to own up to your mistakes and be honest about them. I shall be locking this thread. If you have any questions, feel free to forum PM me.

Locked - Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.