[Town Claim #1]

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Presidents+)' started by partyman909, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. partyman909

partyman909 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +505
      • IGN: partyman909
      • What is your current in-game rank?: Tycoon
      • How many towns have you already claimed (If any)?: 0 At the time looking to get one.
        • Provide links for your previous town claim apps (if any)?: Don't have any links this will be my first one.
      • What is the name of the town you are claiming?: prosperity
      • Who is the original town owner of this town?: AriusX
      • Who are the current listed owners of this town in the /rg info <townname> command?: AriusX
      • Why are you attempting to claim this town?: This seems like a fun new experience owning a town by someone else also it's pretty close to spawn I would like to own it because of that as well. If I happen to own this town I promise I'll try my best if I'm not busy to work on it hard and long never owned a town by spawn seems like a fun new thing to me.
      • What are your future plans with this town?: Making it one of the best towns on Ecc and have people come and look at it and be amazed. I would also like to sell some plots to people who need homes.
      • Have you read the above town claiming rules and understand the severe consequences of not following them?: Yes I have.
      • Additional information about your town claim: N/A
      • Certain Staff handle applications once every 1-7 days. (Meaning once a week) Asking constantly about your application does not speed up the process. We very well can see there are outstanding applications and handle them every few days. As well after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. All users must be aware they will be fined for an improper application. Take extra care when applying for various server features. Do you understand this?: Yes

#1 partyman909, Oct 20, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2013
  2. partyman909

partyman909 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +505
    Sorry about that I don't know how to screenshot him being on January 5th, 2012, on the forums so you'll have to click on his name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.