NEW OWNER: Krobkins (Utopia)

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Resident+)' started by Cowboygeeker, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cowboygeeker

Cowboygeeker Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN: Cowboygeeker
    Are you a Resident: YEs and a Mayor
    Do you have the applicable cost in your balance: I am using my map move credit as per forums
    How did you make the funds for this application. (Lying will result in a ban): origionally i won the lottery
    Have you built/started some sort of town? / What is the town name: Yes Utopia
    What is the size of your town (Between 100x100 - 200x200): 200x200
    Are your town posts set and what are the [x] [y] [z] co-ordinates of all posts:
    Post A: x2043 z-711
    Post B: x2043 z-512
    Post C: x1844 z-711
    Post D: x1844 z-512
    Additional information about your town: This town is because Andrew generously refunded me a town credit with the new map.

Info: Utopia will be big and beautiful and epic.

2. kukelekuuk

kukelekuuk C͕̹̲̽ͪ͐ͩ̔L̜̦̝͈ͦ̿̾̿ḘA̻̗̤̳̐ͭ̆̿̃̑ͭN̊̓͑̇ͯ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,925
    there is a town redeem app on the wiki you should use that

3. Cowboygeeker

Cowboygeeker Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I want a new town so it said this:

You are able to redeem your town credit by filling out this application. The way it will be done is in the form of two options.

Option 1: Brand new town location. If choosing this option your old town will be gone/deleted and you will get the chance to start over on our wonderful new map! To redeem using this option simply proceed with the regular town application instructions located here. This application must however be posted in the Mayors+ section with the correct title -> [Redeem Town Credit Application]. Simply find a new location on our new map, mark it as you would normally when applying for a town, and proceed with the application.

And then it links to posting here like regular?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.