[Town Transfer Application] Apollo

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Presidents+)' started by EraNow, Jul 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EraNow

EraNow President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,311
    • IGN: Iticip
    • What is your current in-game rank: Tycoon
    • How many towns have you already claimed (If any): None
      • Provide links for your previous town claim apps (if any): None
    • Who are the current listed owners of this town in the /rg info <townname> command: Iticip
      • Provide a screenshot showing their current status (6 Month+ Offline, PermaBanned, Contract): It's me
    • Why are you attempting to claim this town: I want to have total control and security for the town. Also, I was going to transfer it, but I lost pats eff 7 and need to buy him a new one.
    • What are your future plans with this town: To make it beautiful.
    • Have you read the above town claiming rules and understand the severe consequences of not following them: Yes
    • Additional information about your town claim: None
    • Certain Staff handle applications once every 1-7 days. (Meaning once a week) Asking constantly about your application does not speed up the process. We very well can see there are outstanding applications and handle them every few days. As well after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. All users must be aware they will be fined for an improper application. Take extra care when applying for various server features. Do you understand this: I understand

NOTE: The title still says that this is a transfer, but I am not attempting to use my Tycoon+ town claim on the town.

#1 EraNow, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
  2. Core_Diver

Core_Diver Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +112
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.