[Town Transfer]

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Applications (Presidents+)' started by oreo1227, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oreo1227

oreo1227 ℓαριѕ ℓαzυℓι
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,193
    • IGN: @oreo1227
    • Do you have the applicable cost in your balance: Yes, I have more than the amount needed.
    • How did you make the funds for this application. (Lying will result in a ban): Survival Games, mining, and selling tons of diamond blocks.
    • How many towns do you current originally/officially own: I officially own 2 towns.
      • Provide links for your previous town/transfer apps:
      • Farmcraftia - I no longer own it 'technically', but I am the original applicant.
      • Sweden - I own it, technically and originally.
    • What is the name of the town you are transferring: Sweden2
    • Who is the current original/official town owner of this town: The original owner is @MaxToMinimum, however @TheHolyStick22 and I are 'technical' owners.
    • What are your future plans with this town: I plan to update the town, make it look nicer and bring it back to life. Being the technical owner for a while, I have been able to build in it, but it wasn't the best of buildings. So the plan is to remodel it and make it active once again like I used to have it.
    • Have you read the above town transfer rules and understand the severe consequences of not following them: Yes I have, and I understand that.
    • Additional information about your town transfer: I cannot think of any additional information.
    • The GameAdmins handle applications at least once a week. Do not constantly ask staff to do your application. We can see there are outstanding applications and handle them when we are able to. As well, after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. All users must be aware they will be fined for an improper application. Take extra care when applying for various server features. By agreeing to this you are agreeing to abide by and accept the possible consequences of everything listed in this section: Yes, I am very well aware of this.

2. Stolio

Stolio Melon Farming Prick
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +427
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.