[Unban NOOBZY] NoobzyWoobzy

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by TheRealNR2502, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRealNR2502

TheRealNR2502 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +137
    Minecraft Username: NoobzyWoobzy

Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name?: MrNoobz

Which of ECC's services are you banned on? [Main Server/Team-Speak/Shoutbox/Lobby Server]: MAIN SERVER

Reason of Ban: Kicked whilst connecting to main: You are banned from this server! Reason: Loan scamming (_SKT_FAKER)

Rule violated:
    Clause 2 - Scamming

• A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
      • Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.
    Clause 2.1 - Renaming items

• Users cannot rename items for the purpose of making them misleading (for example, taking a cookie and renaming it “Diamond Sword”, and then attempting to auction or trade it without specifying that the item is a cookie is against the rules)
      • If you are auctioning or trading an item that has been renamed, you MUST specify what the item was before it was renamed.
      • All renamed items must follow the language and content rules for chat on the server. If it would not be appropriate in global, it is not an appropriate item name.
        • Making or distributing items that are inappropriately named are both punishable to the same extent. If you find or receive an item that has been inappropriately named, please inform a staff member immediately, so that they may investigate and act appropriately.
    Clause 2.2 - Attempted Scamming

• Users cannot attempt to scam other users. If enough evidence is provided and the staff believe a scam was intended, this will result in a temporary ban against the offending user.
        • Attempted scamming includes misleading sales or auctions. For example an auction for 'a melon,sword'.
    Clause 2.3 - Player Run Lotteries

• Any player run lottery is disallowed and will be treated as attempted scams or actual scamming depending on the situation.
        • This includes any type of raffle or lottery that requires a buy in.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means: No scamming other players items money or anything ingame. I did money.

Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned: I don't want to be a scammy guy so I decided to unban. Im planning to pay it off by making money by sg (NO LOTTO) (Maybe a ltitle lotto) and then by paying off ONTIME.

P.S. I spent 5 mins on this app so its legit.

• Potato x 4
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • List
    #1 TheRealNR2502, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  2. Smorezs

Smorezs Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +450
    While I understand you want to come back and start again I do not feel that you have put any effort into this at all. Also the lack of remorse is unacceptable. I will be denying this appeal. Please reapply when you are actually taking this process more seriously than you are now.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.