[User Complaint] @_SilverWarrior

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Obblebobble, Nov 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obblebobble

Obblebobble Vault of ECC - Founder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,495
    Accused Username:
    Complaint:
    Loaned the user $15,000 for resident. Doesn't seem like it'll be paid off by tomorrow because the player is banned. Lodging this complaint early so it's not lost, and upon/if the user is unbanned then hoepfully he/she will be forced to repay the loan.
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    The loan was interest free because I was helping them get to resident through admiralIDs builder thread. We may have to establish late fees if the player returns, not too fussed though.

Apologies for submitting this 1 day early, but realistically it likely will not be paid by then. Recording this early.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. FranklyFrustratd

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +45
    I'm currently banned for the use of X-RAY and I'm sure since I'm actually guilty of using it I won't be un-banned so I haven't even bothered making an appeal as I can see this server takes things pretty seriously. I tried to look up on the wiki if it's possible for me to be un-banned under any circumstances for using it and I wasn't able to find anything. I truly am sorry I wasn't able to pay you I did have every intention of doing so. If it is possible for players to get un-banned for using such a program then I will gladly make an honest appeal and no longer use it as a means of making money, the server was a lot better then I thought and it's something I'm willing to play seriously if able. Sorry Obble.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    @_SilverWarrior
    You can always make an appeal, it is very possible to be unbanned for using Xray, its just up to the staff member who handles your appeal.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Obblebobble

Obblebobble Vault of ECC - Founder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,495
    I appreciate your reply and concern. $15,000 isn't a lot to me, it was just the fact that I loaned it because you showed promise. Just take time with your appeal and speak truthfully and from the heart. Goodluck with it, we can sort out the repayment once/if your appeal is approved.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    @_SilverWarrior
    Spoken to @obblebobble in-game about the status of this complaint, and he has stated he would like to withdraw the complaint, he will get in contact with you about the loan later.

Complaint Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.