[User Complaint] A18greek18

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Devin300zx, Dec 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devin300zx

Devin300zx Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    Felon Username:
    A18greek18
    Complaint:
    He accused me of hacking because I killed him in SG.
    Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Additional Information:
    This is not the first time I have been accused of hacks for being good at SG. After I got my kit to where I had a chance to win. the accusing started. I just wish all the harassment would stop, and I know that this is not a "direct" accusation but it is very clear he was accusing me..

#1 Devin300zx, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
  2. a18greek18

a18greek18 Former EcoLeader
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $52,000
    Ratings:
    +1,404
    I shall have a formal reply in about 2 hours so don't handle this complaint quite yet. I just need some time to chill and relax from any server activity!

Thanks, a18greek18

3. oxwood2

oxwood2 Builder
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,684
    @Raccooy Please don't post on complaints that don't pertain to you.

4. a18greek18

a18greek18 Former EcoLeader
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $52,000
    Ratings:
    +1,404
    Hello Staff, Devin and other readers!

After calming down for a bit and becoming recomposed I am now ready to face this complaint and deal with it in the appropriate manner. There are many ways that I could deal with this complaint, but I shall take the high road and live up to my actions.

I would like to start off by saying that I am deeply sorry for my disrespectful words to you, Devin, and I now regret saying them. I could never apologize enough for what I did. I did not intend to offend you or harass you in any way. I was undergoing a lot of frustration with SG hackers not being noticed, and I took all this built up anger and frustration out on you. I would like to say that no, I do not think you hack and if you did I wouldn't PM you about it, I would just make a complaint, without the accusation and harassment. I will make sure to do this next time, mods. You will never have a case like this again with my name on it.

Devin, what I said to you was most definitely against the server rules. I have since read them over multiple times to refresh my memory and I will ensure that this incident does not occur again. Here is the rule I broke:
    Clause 3 - Harassment
    • Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
      • Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
    • This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
    • Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban.
    I have read this over numerous times since this happened and I am familiar with this server rules.

With all this being said, I take full responsibility for my actions and I will accept the punishment I receive. I am sorry for wasting your time, mods. As a role model on this server, I do not think I acted mature and poised, as a role model should. I will try better to not be a hassle. I will be a role model and not a player who is frowned upon.

Finally, I'd like to sincerely apologize to @Devin300zx for my actions. I am deeply sorry that I said the things I did in-game and I hope you will not hold a grudge on me. Also, if you are online any time soon, I'd like to have a conversation with you and try to make things right between us. Once again, sorry Devin and mods that this happened. It won't happen again!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. 7amoodw

7amoodw Electrical and Electronics Engineer
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5,209
    Hello @Devin300zx , thanks for reporting.

@a18greek18 , I understand how frustrating it can be, but you must be able to control and maintain yourself. Bashing on and accusing people of hacking is considered as harassment, as you already know. Harassment causes emotional distraught in a user, making them feel unwelcome on ECC. The last thing we want is people leaving ECC since they're being harassed by other members. I do thank you for your apology and owning up to your actions, but please do not let this happen again. As for the whole scenario @a18greek18 , if you feel that someone is hacking, just record them and submit a complaint.

@Devin300zx , if anything similar to this ever happens again, please do not hesitate to file a complaint. Remember that the /ignore command is always there if needed.

Locked, warning issued.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.