[User Complaint] alfionator

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by skymaster200, Oct 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skymaster200

skymaster200 ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ sad and dank ~Team Obey~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +495
    Felon Username:
    alfionator
    Complaint:
    auction scamming me out of a prot 3 unb 3 ebook
    he said hrd to my 100 bid and did not say hrd to the 110 bid
    Clause 2 - Scamming
    A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.

Clause 5 - Auction Channel
    You are allowed to ignore bids from certain players at your discretion, however, you must do so inclusively. Once you have heard a bid from a player, you may not ignore that player’s bids for any reason for the duration of that auction.
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    first picture is of the auction.
    second picture is of me bidding the 100
    third picture is of him saying sold to my 100 bid

@a18greek18 might have some more information to add

2. MonsterOmen

MonsterOmen Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +98
    Please wait patiently while i look over this.

3. a18greek18

a18greek18 Former EcoLeader
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $52,000
    Ratings:
    +1,404
    After hearing what was said in global chat after the fact, I have no additional evidence/information to add, but I do want to say a few things... We do not know who the sold is directed at, but since the auctioneer was hearing each of the bids the bidders made, then doing the traditional going once, going twice, going three times, sold, we can assume it was directed to you, skymaster. However, on the other side of things @Mendiboi brought up a great point that once you hear a players bid you cannot ignore their bids for the remainder of the auction. I don't really have anything else to say about this other than that it was the auctioneers mistake, but I do think you should get the item up for auction, sky.

Also, could staff discuss a way to deal with situations like this? Cases like this tend to happen very frequently.
    That is all.

4. MonsterOmen

MonsterOmen Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +98
    @skymaster200 I have discussed this with other members of the staff team and we have decided to dismiss this based on the fact not enough evidence is presented. We have no proof on whether or not @alfionator had previously heard a bid from @cinnabarboss646 . Therefore we can't not determine if you did in fact win the auction or if @cinnabarboss646 did. Thank you for presenting this evidence to us. I will work with the other staff members to come up with a clearer means to explain certain technicality's to the member base.

Locked. Dismissed not enough evidence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.