[User Complaint] CoalMiner4life

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by 1Nicholas1222, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1Nicholas1222

1Nicholas1222 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +12
    Felon Username:
    CoalMiner4life
    Complaint:
    I was saying pm me for melons and then he pm'd me and said Ill take some and then I gave him the price and he said mean and not needed words repeatedly
    Evidence:

Additional Information:

2. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    @1Nicholas1222 Can you provide any un-cropped screenshots of the conversation? We need evidence to be able to determine any sort of action.

Left open for 24 hours for @1Nicholas1222 to provide evidence for this complaint.

#2 ClarinetPhoenix, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
  3. 1Nicholas1222

1Nicholas1222 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +12
    No evidence but I'm not lying and how do I get a ban request? @ClarinetPhoenix

4. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    A Ban Request only applies to yourself, you cannot request to ban other players. People usually request a Ban Request so they can take a break from ECC. However, since you cannot provide evidence I cannot take any action against this user. I don't mean to say you're lying, but we need conclusive proof of the crime before we punish for it.

I will be dismissing this complaint, in the future if someone is harassing you via PM or doing anything against the rules just tap F2 to capture a screenshot of your MC screen. Also remember you can always use the /ignore command if someone is bothering you.

Complaint Dismissed-Not Enough Evidence-Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.