[User Complaint] Fenexium

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Jobin_Whiffer1, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jobin_Whiffer1

Jobin_Whiffer1 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +61
    Felon Username:
    Fenexium
    Complaint:
    I had rented him my eff7 named "Stone Hugger", and when it came time to return it, he was not online. Later that night his "little brother" logged on saying that he had no intentions of returning the pick. He has not returned it, and was being very ignorant and stubborn about not giving it back to me.
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    I am not sure if it was his little brother or not. I tried negotiating with him saying that his brother will be banned if he does not return the pick, but he refused to contact his brother to ask for the whereabouts of the pick. He is demanding money in return for the pick. HCPillaroffire recommended that I file a complaint, so I tried it out. This is my first complaint so idk if I did it right

#1 Jobin_Whiffer1, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  2. HCPillarofFire

HCPillarofFire Builder

Ratings:
    +469
    @Jobin_Whiffer1 Can you add me to the conversation, posting a link to it will not work.

3. HCPillarofFire

HCPillarofFire Builder

Ratings:
    +469
    @Revanrose6 @Unknownrider I need your help to look into this whole ordeal. As this is a scamming complaint. Also this user was just banned about an hour ago for Inappropriate Language that was directed at staff. So I will be tagging this user in this complaint as well to explain why they did this. @Fenexium Please explain why you have stolen this item/and or failed to return it and then allowed your supposed brother to get on your account and make demands of money to return it.

#3 HCPillarofFire, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  4. UnknownRider

UnknownRider Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +879
    Upon further investigation, Fenexium has been banned for the theft of your Eff 7 pickaxe. I have managed to re-obtain the tool from his possession and will be able to return it to you once you are online. I will be sending a forum PM to you shortly regarding the safe return of your tool.

Fenexium banned.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.