[User Complaint] jordan319

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by JOKER1st, Feb 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JOKER1st

JOKER1st Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    Felon Username:
    jordan319
    Complaint:
    SG hacking
    Evidence:

The blue line shows where his client is aiming and naturally comes out of the central front of the head. In his case it snaps to me every time he hits me, that is how I know this is killaura. Here are the most sketchy hits.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Additional Information:

2. 3point

3point Assαssιη Ex-EcoLegend
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +728
    Hello @JOKER1st

Thank you for reporting this. Based on the nature of this complaint I will be tagging the appropriate staff to review this content @Physicistsmom @jakeyray18 @oreo1227 @nicit6 @Smorezs

As a reminder, please keep all unnecessary posts out of this complaint. Unnecessary posts will result in a forum warning.

3. Yodus

Yodus Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +41
    If I did in fact have killaura, I would have killed you much faster and hit you every time. Did you ever think about the time it takes to register a hit is different on each players screen and I could have hit you then you moved and it then it registered the hit on you a second later on your screen causing you to think that I hit you when you were behind me.

#3 Yodus, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  4. JOKER1st

JOKER1st Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    Alright, I will now state that my ping to the server is very good. I have a steady 100ms ping which disproves your 1 seconds delay idea.

Another flaw in your defense is your statement about killaura killing me really fast. I was killed really fast, and killaura doesn't always make it's swings due to the player being out of range and speed limits. As a side note, it is really easy to just press a button interchangeably to toggle it off and on, making you "less suspicious."

Now let me ask you a question, if it is not killaura and it can't be lag. In vanilla, the sightline only comes from the very front of the head. In my videos, it shows your sightline coming out of your head all over the place, including backwards. Why does your entity sightline come directly controversial to your head at wierd angles?

EDIT: This is relevant as it disproves his defence and invalidates his excuses.
    Please do not forum warn me for this VALID post

#4 JOKER1st, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  5. skymaster200

skymaster200 ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ sad and dank ~Team Obey~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +495
    • Irrelevant content
    100ms ping really isnt that good i play at around a solid 30ms ping and i still tend to lag while you may think that 100ms ping is good for you. i have seen you lag pretty bad in sg

6. physyy

physyy Retired ECC Owner
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,033
    Thank you for reporting this. This video does not show any conclusive evidence that this user has a hacked client installed. If you have any further evidence then feel free to file another complaint.

Locked/Dismissed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.