[User Complaint] oRON647

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by MrJiggle123, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrJiggle123

MrJiggle123 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +92
    Felon Username:
    oRON647
    Complaint:
    Admitting to using a PvP Hacked Client. According to my brother, he was invisible in sg and was killed by the user. Physicistsmom said I can file a complaint on his behalf.
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    My brother took the screenshots, but can't use imgur for some reason, so I filed this for him on his behalf.

2. Libbyyjo

Libbyyjo Mother of Cats
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +213
    Due to the fact that this complaint is regarding hacking in PvP, I will be tagging @Unknownrider to look it over.

3. goblizz

goblizz The One and Only
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,576
    As a person who knows oRON647 very well IRL, I can provide insight into why he said what he did.

I was in a skype call with him at the time, and he was never using a hacked client. Ever. In fact, he was sharing screens with me and I saw it all happening.

As for the actual complaint, the Entities radar is a built in minecraft feature located in the upper left corner of your screen. If you look at the screenshots, there is a letter E: with numbers after it, for example, 0/1. That shows how many players, items, signs, or any other physical minecraft entities are near your screen position, including yourself. This is useful in detecting the general positions of players near you, or items dropped on the ground. Also, entities can still track invisible users, as you are still an "entity" but are not visible to the person.

Video link to TR explaining particles and entities: http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/teamrheas-tips-tricks.81086/

This seems to be a misunderstanding, as the way oRON phrased it could have been interpreted as Rei's EntityRadar. However, he was referring to the F3 debug screen's "entities radar" which shows it as a number rather than exact positions of items/mobs/players.

[Edit: Wrong Bug]

Sorry to the mods if this is not relevant information, just general insight to the problem as a whole.

#3 goblizz, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  4. UnknownRider

UnknownRider Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +879
    This entity radar in which is spoken about is not a hacked client feature. It is available via the f3 button in the regular Minecraft client. Everyone has access to it and it is not a very accurate detector at that. It only shows entity count in front of you out of a total area around the player. Entities include players, mobs, items, etc. so it's not a precise player detector. Nothing we can really ban for or else we'd be banning a whole community.

Complaints dismissed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.