[User Complaint] RasmusEmilChr4

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Kick_Me_1235, Oct 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kick_Me_1235

Kick_Me_1235 Retired Mod
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,556
    Accused Username:
    RasmusEmilChr4
    Complaint:
    Hacking
    Evidence:
    1st vid:
    2nd vid:
    Additional Information:
    To be honest, this user is just a disgrace to the ECC community and to be quit honest with you, I don't know how he hasn't been banned yet. No, I am not talking about hacking here (although it is quite obvious), Rasmus is an EXTREMELY disrespectful user to other loyal community members and staff members. This user often gets warned for swearing and disrespect, but it continues to do it which is what gets me so angry. As I said before, @RasmusEmilChr4 is a disgrace to other users, staff members, and last but not least our beloved community.

As always, I would like no flaming on this thread. If you have evidence against this user, great. Feel free to post away. If you have a problem with myself or this complaint, feel free to contact me via forum pm, confront me ingame, or even just post it on my profile if that floats your boat.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #1 Kick_Me_1235, Oct 7, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  2. GeorgiaMC

GeorgiaMC Former Server Admin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,975

Note: When I went invisible, the user was no where near me, so could not have seen or heard that went invis at that moment.
    Firstly, at 00:55 when I ran past the door, the user was coming down the stairs and happened to see my particles through the closed door, even though I would have literally just come into view as he came down the stairs. He comes straight towards the door swinging in the direction I went without hesitation as to wher I could have gone.
    Then when I go into the house, he straight away knew I was there and followed me perfectly outside (I was not sprinting at this time, so I had no running particles along the ground)
    At the end, when we were fighting in the house, he hits me a lot faster than I can hit him and lands every single hit on me, even though if you slow down the video, you can see that the user isn't looking directly at me the whole time.

(I have 1 or 2 more videos which are just uploading now, I will post them once they are done)

3. Riggs316

Riggs316 The Ultimate Rigger
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +763
    #3 Riggs316, Oct 8, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2015
  4. 29dude

29dude Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +859
    A complaint for the same player for the same reason can be found here. There are 4 different videos, from several different users. It is still open at the moment.

5. Whammerist5

Whammerist5 ø☗ø Guardian ø☗ø
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +839
  6. RaginDevonian

RaginDevonian Pro Pokemon Player
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $47,000
    Ratings:
    +1,023
  7. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    After reviewing the evidence, it has been determined that there is not sufficient proof of this user hacking.

Dismissed

#7 ClarinetPhoenix, Oct 18, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.