[User Complaint] silencedterror

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by ModernPerils, Oct 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ModernPerils

ModernPerils We the North
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +233
    Felon Username:
    silencedterror
    Complaint:
    I believe this user uses an X-ray modification.
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    If you look in the top left hand corner of the users screen, you will see coordinates which are common among X-ray modifications.

[Didn't know this was possible to do legitamately but I have been informed otherwise]
    Also look at how bright the user's screen is while they are underground... that is not natural and you get a different kind of brightness from night vision potions.

#1 ModernPerils, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
  2. NickLA3107

NickLA3107 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +206
    I just want to say(not trying to post unnecessarily), you can get that kind of brightness by going into your minecraft options and turning your gamma up to like 1000.

3. sinder33

sinder33 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +161
  4. donkey5k

donkey5k •| The Legendary Donkey |•

Ratings:
    +492
    In this complaint, Phantomine supplies evidence but showed he was using a hacked client which has the x-ray feature and has the same coordinates in the top left corner as the screenshots provided in this complaint from SilencedTerror. http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/user-complaint-phantomine.110035/
    To make it easier:
    Hope this helps! :)

~Donkey5k

#4 donkey5k, Oct 12, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
  5. 7amoodw

7amoodw Electrical and Electronics Engineer
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5,209
  6. Phantomine

Phantomine Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +954
    I can confirm to mods (thanks @donkey5k for notifying me) that this is the exact same x-ray modification I used that resulted in my ban, and the co-ordinates in the top left are the main telling point.

7. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,312
    Based on my experiences in this field, I do not think that this is an x-ray mod.
    Reasons being:
    1) Brightness.
    I run around with full brightness all the time because of the increased gamma setting that I have.
    2) Coordinates.
    Those coordinates do not match the coords in Phanto's complaint at all. (Notice the 2 after the coordinates)
    Along with that, many mods have a form of coordinates that display similar to the one located.
    If you look into the picture provided below (That I randomly pulled off the internet- google image "Xray mod picture with coords) You will see the basic coords, without decimals. The screenshots in question are not as specific as the ones in the provided image. Therefore it is not x-ray.
    [​IMG]

#7 Zedoker, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  8. JrHockey17

JrHockey17 Hockey Player
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +145
    I looked online on what x-ray is, and it shows that there is an option to change coords to different types of viewing.

9. Zedoker

Ratings:
    +2,312
    The current and most prevalent form of the x-ray mod (the one that I showed in my picture) does not have that option based on my results to look at it. Basically, unless this was a specific hacked client (Which seems very unlikely because a name is usually displayed in the corner) the coords cannot be altered.
    The screenshots in question look more like the a coordinate mod, which I will link here.
    The coords are rounded out to the nearest hundredth so it seems like this is the correct mod used.

10. ModernPerils

ModernPerils We the North

Ratings:
    +233
    @zedoker why get a coords mod when you can press f3

11. Zedoker

Ratings:
    +2,312
    Because
    Some people, like me, have a mac. Some people who play minecraft on a mac dont know that they have the fn+f3 option to display the coords and get it.
    Some people, also like me, are lazy to not do the f3 and would rather have a continuous display of coords.
    Also, a personal thing, but I really dont care about everything else that is given on the f3 screen, so rather then clogging up my screen, id use it to have the simple coordinates up.

12. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Thank you for taking the time to report this.

However, after discussion with other staff members we do not feel that these screenshots constitute proof of using an x-ray modification. If you gather more proof that this user may be using an x-ray modification, please file another complaint.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.