[User Complaint] SKYMASTER200

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by DeMacca, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeMacca

DeMacca Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +326
    [The user that broke the rules and defied my right to have fun] SkyMaster200

[Complaint] He bullied me via the use of blackmail after he bid 6.9k on my auction then threaten to take advantage of the fact he had bought unlimited ereps of me. He said he will ask me for ereps every 5 seconds

[Evidence this user is a criminal and can never be trusted by anyone] Link - http://imgur.com/wmcZgQW

[Additional Info] After I informed him I was going to file this complaint, he broke my spawner out of mere spite (Actions of a criminal).This user doesn't make me feel safe on the internet. I am very sad. Please stop bullying.

#1 DeMacca, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
  2. skymaster200

skymaster200 ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ sad and dank ~Team Obey~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +495
    why isnt this in correct format and i was just informing him i need alot of ereps cause i get lots of tools from drop parties that are damaged. i just remembered that i bought unlimited ereps from him so i desided to use them

3. DeMacca

DeMacca Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +326
    An edit has been made to my original post to further out-line another spiteful event.

#3 DeMacca, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
  4. skymaster200

skymaster200 ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ sad and dank ~Team Obey~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +495
    notice how he is rep bashing and acting as if in the only one in the wrong its not my fault i need alot of ereps and he is not fa-filling is part of me buying unlimited ereps

5. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
  6. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Additionally @DeMacca - I can see that you've edited the top left corner of your screen in that screenshot. I will be banning you for submitting edited evidence on a complaint. Please keep in mind we have no tolerance for this.

7. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    I have also updated your ban reason to include 'Use of Hacked Client'. Your original screenshot is still viewable in the post history despite your [poor] editing attempts.

#7 Dewsy92, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.