[User Complaint] victorparas

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by fireflame625, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fireflame625

fireflame625 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +121
    Felon Username:
    victorparas
    Complaint:
    User constantly warned about disbeheving during SG, and the use vulgar language, and or harassment, scamming.
    Evidence:
    Additional Information:
    This user constantly disobeys the rules only to be warned. He is also a mayor and should be aware of the rules, and I feel this is odd.

#1 fireflame625, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  2. SoftlyPsychotic

SoftlyPsychotic ♡ † Queen of Builders † ♡
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +944
    @fireflame625, these are all previous complaints. You linked 6. One was resolved, not necessary to be linked here. One was a duplicate link. That leaves 4 actual warnings. All 4 are being warned for different rules. Now, this does not mean it is ok for @victorparas to be doing this, but it does not mean you need to bring this to our attention. We are well aware of players and their history, and when new complaints go up the staff member who handles it does extensive background research. This is also the reason not all complaints are done on the spot.

Now, for my second point. @fireflame625, you are still banned in game. I do not think it is appropriate for you to be lurking our forums and posting on complaints/ban appeals, and even filing complaints if you're not going to be on our server experiencing first hand what these complaints are about. I suggest you fix this.

Locked. Complaint dismissed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.