[user complaint]

Discussion in 'Complaints Archive' started by Imabankthing, Dec 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imabankthing

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,281
    Felon Username:
    Timmychoi
    Complaint:
    Constant spamming of lotto tickets.
    Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://imgur.com/crkANrp,cOKZO8G#1

Additional Information:
    This is getting beyond a joke now. I have once spammed due to experimenting with powertool and I was instantly warned by nicit6 yet every day I watch this user spam tickets and go unwarned 9 times out of 10. This also leads to others copying as can be seen in the image 2 and 3 above.

2. 7amoodw

7amoodw Electrical and Electronics Engineer
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5,209
    Hello @Imabankthing , thanks for reporting.

Now, whether this was a powertool or not, spamming excessive lotto tickets is not allowed at all on ECC. Spamming lottery tickets is allowed as long as it doesn't take up chat space. I will be talking to @TimmyChoi about this, and if it was a powertool, I'll tell him to fix it. In the screenshots, it seems that Timmy was doing this on purpose, as his messages after the spam seem a bit troll-ish (Not necessarily trolling). I will discuss the whole situation with the user in-game.

Rule Broken:
    Clause 1.3 - Shouts and Lottery
    For Shouts:
    • No advertisement, touchy subject/discussions, special characters, languages other than English.
    • Only numbers, letters, basic symbols found on a standard keyboard may be used.
    • Shouts with the intent of causing other users to spam or spam another user in any way, such as requesting others to private message them, are not allowed.
    • Shouts disguised to look like server messages, private messages, balance payments, etc. are not allowed.
    • All types of chat formatting are available for shouts. CAPS, in-game advertisements, colors, and font styles (Italics, bold, underline, strikes) are completely allowed.
    For both Shouts and Lottery:
    • Spamming either shouts or lottery is allowed to an extent. Excessive use of either command which results in chat being hard to read may result in a warning or a kick from the Staff.

Locked , warning issued.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.