★ ✪ Minewars - New Job Available 10k + Pay ★ ✪

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jetscat, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +995
    Minewars!™

Hello everybody! It has been quite awhile since the last Minewars, and this saturday, it's comming back! Or even today if we get enough applicants. We have not been around for the following reasons: School,Work,ect....

This time around Minewars is kind of slow, and we need members, so we're opining applications of joining our staff team, THERE has to be dedication and other things that I will list below.... All Minewars staff get an auto position on the team by just asking.

Job List

-Auctioneer - You'll auction off each storage locker, it'll take alot of typing skill and consitration(We've got Ike, but we'll need a backup if he's not there, but he gets the spot if one is needed.) (We need one other person not includding Ike)

-Supplier - You'll help us fill the units with the goodies, you supply them. (We need three people)

Design/Construct Minewars - You'll be incharge of building Minewars in general, from the landscape to the lockers. (Not the items in the lockers, but the lockers them selves.

These are the only two up atm, the pay will be split up between each user, by the profit we make. Don't bother posting if ur not goin to be dedicated, If u fail ur trial time, don't expect for anything back that u made, it does not mean you can't ever be on the staff, but not right now.

APPLICATIONS

Auctioneer
    Code:
    IGN (In-game name):
    Rank (Must be Mayor + to apply):
    Will you be able be a part of MOST of the events? (They are every weekend, if you miss 3 events, you're kicked off the team.):
    Why might you be a good addition to the team? (What can you bring to Minewars?):
    Do you understand you'll be put on a two week trial period, if failed, you'll be kicked off the team?:
    Are you a fast typer? (Needed for this job):
    Supplier
    Code:
    IGN (In-Game name):
    Rank (Must be resident + to apply):
    Will you be able be a part of MOST of the events? (They are every weekend if you mis 3 events, you're kicked off the team):
    Why might you be a good addition to the team? (What can you bring to Minewars?):
    Do you understand you'll be put on a two week trial period, if failed, you'll be kicked off the team?:
    Designer/Builder
    Code:
    IGN [In-Game name):
    Rank (Any rank is acceptable):
    What have you built in the past? Post some screenshots?:
    What are your plans for the Ecocitycraft Minewars?
    Do you understand that if I dislike what you have made for minewars, I may get rid of it as I please?
    Wage: Your wage is dependent on what you've made, if I do use your design for Minewars you'll be paid 10,000 EcoDollars upon  the first event, then be possibly tiped by me, Do you agree with this?

Thanks.

Current Staff
    Welikeike22
    Rezonl
    Jetscat
    Zwunder

Back Up Staff
    Jetscat
    HDvortex
    Camcliff

Off "Stage" staff
    Arb
    Zwunder.

Total Made From Minewars
    $463,423 EcoDollars.

2. zwunder

zwunder Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +181
    Re: ♛♛MINEWARS - Hiring!♛♛

IGN (In-Game name): zwunder
    Rank (Must be resident + to apply): resident
    Will you be able be a part of MOST of the events? (They are every weekend if you mis 3 events, you're kicked off the team): yes
    Why might you be a good addition to the team? (What can you bring to Minewars?): because i have access to a lot of material that people want. i also want to be able to be part of this awesome event.
    Do you understand you'll be put on a two week trial period, if failed, you'll be kicked off the team?: yes i do
    I am applying for supplier

3. Cryptceepa

Cryptceepa Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0

IGN (In-Game name):Cryptceepa
    Spot Wanted: Supplier

Rank (Must be resident + to apply):Resident, really close to mayor though
    Will you be able be a part of MOST of the events? (They are every weekend if you mis 3 events, you're kicked off the team): I will be able to attend almost every minewars, the only one i would have trouble with is during my spring break, in 4 weeks, but besides that i can be here for every one.
    Why might you be a good addition to the team? (What can you bring to Minewars?): I would be a good addition to the team for many reasons. First i am a huge fan of the show, and the event on minecraft, i would bring hard-work and dedication to the event and i would love every minute of it. If you hire me i promise i will work my butt of and it you need anything, ill be there without complaint.
    Do you understand you'll be put on a two week trial period, if failed, you'll be kicked off the team?: Yes i understand this, i will do the best i can

4. Higuy1

Higuy1 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0

IGN (In-Game name): Higuy1
    Rank (Must be resident + to apply): Resident
    Will you be able be a part of MOST of the events? (They are every weekend if you mis 3 events, you're kicked off the team): Yes, I will
    Why might you be a good addition to the team? (What can you bring to Minewars?): I am helpful and I will be one of the people needed to help with minewars. I am dedicated to any task given and I am truly a hard worker.
    Do you understand you'll be put on a two week trial period, if failed, you'll be kicked off the team?: Yes, Fully understanded
    Applying For: Supplier

5. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder

Ratings:
    +995

Forgot to add, please state what ur applying for

6. BBQ_watermelon

BBQ_watermelon Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +64

Applying for Auctioneer

IGN (In-game name): BBQ_watermelon
    Rank (Must be Mayor + to apply): Mayor
    Will you be able be a part of MOST of the events? (They are every weekend, if you miss 3 events, you're kicked off the team.): I will if I know what day they are...
    Why might you be a good addition to the team? (What can you bring to Minewars?): I am a pretty fast at typing but sometimes I misspell some words like really long complex names. Also I am pretty good at keeping auctions going without going past the 2 minutes limit.
    Do you understand you'll be put on a two week trial period, if failed, you'll be kicked off the team?: Yes
    Are you a fast typer? (Needed for this job): Yes

7. xxemuxx

xxemuxx Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +25

IGN (In-game name): xxemuxx
    Rank (Must be Mayor + to apply): Pres.
    Will you be able be a part of MOST of the events? (They are every weekend, if you miss 3 events, you're kicked off the team.): Yes
    Why might you be a good addition to the team? (What can you bring to Minewars?): I'd participate
    Do you understand you'll be put on a two week trial period, if failed, you'll be kicked off the team?: sure
    Are you a fast typer? (Needed for this job): http://imgur.com/hfm7L

8. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder

Ratings:
    +995

-Bump

Also guys, as a Auctioneer you still need to put stuff inside the lockers. :p

9. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder

Ratings:
    +995

Accepted/Deciding
    You'll be watched on ur dedication in the next Minewars event, then the next event around you'll be either added officaly or not. :D

10. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder

Ratings:
    +995

Denied
    Sorry.

11. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder

Ratings:
    +995

Thinking
    I'll decide in the furture if you're able, but for now, just enjoy the event. :D

12. Cryptceepa

Cryptceepa Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0

May i ask why?

13. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder

Ratings:
    +995

Added.
    We only need two atm, but you seem like a good addition.

14. ForeignCheerio

ForeignCheerio Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0

IGN (In-game name): Foreigncheerio
    Rank(Must be resident + to apply) Resident
    Applying for: Supplier
    Will you be able be a part of MOST of the events? (They are every weekend, if you miss 3 events, you're kicked off the team.): Yes! I look forward to the weekends so i don't have school and can play longer!
    Why might you be a good addition to the team? (What can you bring to Minewars?): I love the server and minecraft in general! I watch the T.V. show this is based off of so i understand what goes on. I like to play and i could supply great loads of "goodies" from my style of mining.
    Do you understand you'll be put on a two week trial period, if failed, you'll be kicked off the team?: Fully understood.

Thank you for reading my application. If there are any questions just ask me. Or if i missed a question. Thanks for your time.

15. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder

Ratings:
    +995

Added
    Welcome to the Minewars Staff.

16. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder

Ratings:
    +995

Accepted
    Welcome,

17. nightfire2141

nightfire2141 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0

IGN (In-Game name):nightfire2141
    Rank (Must be resident + to apply):builder
    Will you be able be a part of MOST of the events? (They are every weekend if you mis 3 events, you're kicked off the team): most of the il be able
    Why might you be a good addition to the team? (What can you bring to Minewars?) :
    i mine everything exept in aether and neather so i bring in a lot of stuff
    Do you understand you'll be put on a two week trial period, if failed, you'll be kicked off the team?:yes

18. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder

Ratings:
    +995

Denied

Sorry, it's resident +.

19. Jetscat

Jetscat Builder

Ratings:
    +995

Demoted - Higuy1
    Failed the test sorry, you're not fit for the job as of right now, try again soon.

20. antcubing

antcubing Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +58

IGN (In-game name): Antcubing
    Rank (Must be Mayor + to apply): President, I've been on the server since June 2011 too
    Will you be able be a part of MOST of the events? (They are every weekend, if you miss 3 events, you're kicked off the team.): ill probably be on for every singe event :D
    Why might you be a good addition to the team? (What can you bring to Minewars?): I can be on often, help out a lot,
    and i am a fast typer. Im also a very good seller as some people have told me, and can auction things well and encourage
    people to continue bidding.
    Do you understand you'll be put on a two week trial period, if failed, you'll be kicked off the team?: Of course
    Are you a fast typer? (Needed for this job): Yes, quite fast :)