❆ ECC Christmas/Holiday Wish Lists! ❄ What are you hoping for? ❅

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MsMoofin, Nov 11, 2013.

?

Are you usually a gifter, or a receiver?

1. Gifter

14.9%
  2. Receiver

27.0%
  3. Equally both!

58.1%
  1. MsMoofin

MsMoofin (Don't) Paddle (the) Cow
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    ❄ ❆ ❄ ❆ ❄ ❆ ❄ ❆ ❄ ❆
    What are you hoping for during the holidays? Presents, the food, a vacation, hanging out with family and friends?

[​IMG]

We all know the holiday season is coming up, and many of us love presents (or gifting them). I figured, "Well, people want things, but no one knows what they want."

So, this thread will be for you all to post your Christmas List - or if you don't celebrate Christmas, a Holidays Wish List!

I will be making a short list of rules and guidelines, though, to help keep the thread in order. As well, if the thread derails too far or someone is causing an issue (breaking the thread guidelines/rules or the server/forum rules), I may be reporting posts and/or asking Staff for help in keeping things friendly. This thread is for fun, joy, and holiday cheer; not drama or downers.

Lastly, depending on the popularity of the thread, I may put people's lists up on this main post, sorted alphabetically. This will allow for people to find their friends' - or others' - lists and prepare for giftbombing! If the thread is overwhelming, though, I will just list the names of those who did post a list, with the page number or link to the post.

• Do not multi-post. Keep what you want to say in one post - use the Edit Post feature the Forum has. Multi-posting is spam and unnecessary bumping.
    • Do not go off-topic. Although "off-topic" can be subjective, keep to the theme of ECC (especially), the holidays, gifting, spending time with family/friends, maybe fun family traditions, what you will be building in-game, etc. However, do not bloat the thread with chit-chat; that type of stuff better fits in the Off-Topic part of the Forum.
    • Post your Christmas/Holidays Wish List before chatting so that people know that you have a list! You can include chat after your list, if you want to jump into the chatting.
    • Be kind, thoughtful, and open-minded. Any drama, trolling, harassment, flaming, degrading, mean, spiteful, et cetera will not be tolerated. This thread is about having fun and holiday cheer, not being the Grinch.
    • Remember that trades outside of the game for in-game currency is not allowed, but you can express things you would like IRL.

Optional list format (you can make your own, too):

Christmas/Holiday Wish Lists!
    A:
    B:
    C:
    X:
    Y:
    Z:
    If the colors are obnoxious, let me know!

#1 MsMoofin, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  2. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,303
    Username: zedoker
    Favorite Part of the Holidays: Pretty much my entire family getting together and celebrating the holidays. (Brother lives in San Francisco so I hardly see him)
    Favorite Color(s): Yellow/Black with the occasional red :p
    Favorite MC Item(s): Nstars and Lapis (Preferably ECC money to get that :D)
    Current ECC Goal: Currently to get a lot of nstars :D
    Christmas/Holiday Wish List: Nether Stars, Investigator, EcoDollars, Lapis :D

#2 Zedoker, Nov 11, 2013
  3. MsMoofin

MsMoofin (Don't) Paddle (the) Cow
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    Username: MoofinK
    Favorite Part of the Holidays: Food.
    Favorite Color(s): Lime and earthy greens, blues, purples, and reds. And orange.
    Favorite MC Item(s): Jackolanterns.. Snow...
    Current ECC Goal: Getting Fly.
    Christmas/Holiday Wish List: Fly, President, Jackolanterns, all the types of snow and ice blocks, a grand ice and snow castle-temple (fantasy...lol), Eff7 Pickaxe, EcoDollars, candy canes, coffee, Pumpkin Pie, Empty Maps, Item Frames, Wool, Clay, more coffee, a fireplace, hot chocolate, lots of movies, for ECC to turn snowing back on, a winter-wonderland town with hobbit hole houses...

I don't know if Ike or anyone else is doing a giant gifting tree again, but if they do, these lists could become helpful.

#3 MsMoofin, Nov 11, 2013
  4. eddieabery

eddieabery Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +81
    Username: eddieabery
    Favorite Part of the Holidays: The holidays and snow, it will be nice my brother is home again so i can finally have a proper snowball fight :D
    Favorite MC Item(s): Emeralds!
    Current ECC Goal: Become very rich and get moderator!
    Christmas/Holiday Wish List: I am hoping to get a barcelona football top and money to pay off for my moped, but for in game i want to get a signed book from voiD_yO :)

#4 eddieabery, Nov 11, 2013
  5. MrBubblez98

MrBubblez98 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +131
    Username: (Your IGN) MrBubblez98
    Favorite Part of the Holidays: (This gives gifters some ideas!) Getting together with family and our annual Christmas dinner, where we have a large Gift Exchange. (read below if you want to know how it works)
    Favorite Color(s): (Helps with gifting.) Blue, Orange, Red, Yellow
    Favorite MC Item(s): (Let people know what you really like!): Uh... nothing in particular
    Current ECC Goal: (Maybe someone will be nice and really help you out.): I kinda quit... :p
    Christmas/Holiday Wish List: (The actual list.) MSI/ASUS/Sapphire/XFX/Gigabyte AMD R9 280X :D

6. Lee1104

Lee1104 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +322
    Username: Lee1104

Favorite Part of the Holidays: Christmas and New Years Eve parties

Favorite Color(s):
    • Black
    • Cyan

Favorite MC Item(s):
    • Netherstars
    • Emeralds

Current ECC Goal:
    • Finish expanding MegaFarms
    • Finish my 200x200 vault in LotteryVille

Christmas/Holiday Wish List:

ECC Related:
    • More donation features, even though I already have most of them.
    • Melon Sword
    • Money
    • Tycoon
    IRL:
    • Money
    • PS4 + Accessories/Games
    • Moto X (already getting)

7. voiD_yO

voiD_yO Builder

Ratings:
    +180
    Username: (Your IGN) voiD_yO

Favorite Part of the Holidays: (This gives gifters some ideas!) Definitely the lay-ins. Oh and the food.

Favorite Color(s): (Helps with gifting.) WHITE!

Favorite MC Item(s): (Let people know what you really like!) Quartz if we are being modest but melon swords are boss

Current ECC Goal: (Maybe someone will be nice and really help you out.) To win some huge lotto with 2 tickets! How can you help? Pay me 2k every 15 mins until I win :p

Christmas/Holiday Wish List: (The actual list.) A PS4 from the luck rampage would be the best thing since Dota 2 was released (omg such a fanboy) but ££ if anyone is feeling generous. The money will be spent on FIFA and food. In-game I would love to get Nickname because it means you have swag.

You'll get it don't worry :p

#7 voiD_yO, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
  8. brandbauer

brandbauer ℬeacon ℒegend
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +798
    Username:
    blowtube123

Favorite Part of the Holidays:
    Hanging out with the whole family! :)

Favorite Color(s):
    Diamond Blue

Favorite MC Item(s):
    Beacons!

Current ECC Goal:
    Finish Efficient Farms.

Christmas/Holiday Wish List:
    Spawn Town :p

#8 brandbauer, Nov 11, 2013
  9. SnDxCH4RG3R

SnDxCH4RG3R |Technical Tycoon|
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +899
    Username: SnDxCH4RG3R
    Favorite Part of the Holidays: I like all the giving and happiness that people bring to one another.
    Favorite Color(s): Red, Green/Blue combo, and Teal.
    Favorite MC Item(s): Netherstars, Lapis, Tools
    Current ECC Goal: Tycoon? 3rd Town? idk yet :p
    Christmas/Holiday Wish List: Recently lost my tools and have no backups. Eff5 Unbr3 Silk 1 Pick, Pumpkin Axe, and an Eff4 Silk1 Unbr3 Shovel. Along with any $$$ to get these tools back or just getting these tools back, netherstars or $$$ to buy netherstars would be absolutely amazing.

#9 SnDxCH4RG3R, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
  10. thehockeykids2

thehockeykids2 Builder

Ratings:
    +1,581
    Username: (Your IGN) thehockeykids2
    Favorite Part of the Holidays: (This gives gifters some ideas!) the atmosphere of ECC, so calm, caring, peaceful and nice
    Favorite Color(s): (Helps with gifting.) silver and black
    Favorite MC Item(s): (Let people know what you really like!) I love blue stained clay, glowstone and emerald blocks
    Current ECC Goal: (Maybe someone will be nice and really help you out.) get a melon sword/get tycoon/work on mineyork
    Christmas/Holiday Wish List: (The actual list.)
    -A melon sword
    -money towards a melon sword/tycoon :p
    -a flat 200x200 town
    -tycoon

11. xLegend_Killer

xLegend_Killer Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +104
    Username: (Your IGN)
    xLegend_Killer

Favorite Part of the Holidays: (This gives gifters some ideas!)
    Having some quality family time & the food :3

Favorite Color(s): (Helps with gifting.)
    Orange and Black

Favorite MC Item(s): (Let people know what you really like!)
    Lapis Blocks and Emerald Blocks

Current ECC Goal: (Maybe someone will be nice and really help you out.)
    Half a double chest full of Lapis Blocks, and half a double chest of Emerald Blocks

A PlayStation 4 So I can thrash void at FIFA
    GTA V, FIFA 14, CoD Ghosts and Battlefield 4, all for the PS4 Perhaps some ££ So I can buy nickname+ and buy packs on FIFA

#11 xLegend_Killer, Nov 11, 2013
  12. Falconaire

Falconaire Builder

Ratings:
    +1,416
    Username: (Your IGN) Falconaire
    Favorite Part of the Holidays: (This gives gifters some ideas!) My favorite part of the Holidays is getting together with all my family and friends for a few days. After all, the holidays are about family and giving.
    Favorite Color(s): (Helps with gifting.) Navy Blue and Dark Green
    Favorite MC Item(s): (Let people know what you really like!) My favorite Minecraft item would have to be Quartz, despite me never using it :p
    Current ECC Goal: (Maybe someone will be nice and really help you out.) My current ECC Goal is to keep helping people as much as I can, to help ECC reach its ultimate potential is something I strive for every day.
    Irl: A motherboard for the computer I'll be building, that way I won't have to pay for the whole 1,250$ computer...
    ECC: In ECC I'm just hoping that my own Christmas Giveaway (which is going to be amazing!!!) will help the server become an even more positive place. I'm going to have 50 prize winners, so it's gonna be crazy xD!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  13. sneaky43

sneaky43 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +11
    sneaky43

Well seeing as i hate snow and the cold..(brrrrrr) Im going to have to go with family and the awesome food my mother prepares.

DARK RED and GOLD

Decorative stone, whether that's stone or sandstone, I love it. Its BOSS

I really want to get to mayor and build my own town! I have big goals of making a Medievalish with a desert feel city of mostly sandstone and decorative stone brick. With glass. Everyone loves glass. With stained glass coming soon. I feel very excited for my big plans.
    I have spent much time already gathering my much needed resources for such a place. o_O

IRL.... Nothing really. I just moved to Florida and i think it would be nice to make some friends. Maybe meet a cute girl who has some interest in MC and i can show her the wonderful world of ECC :D
    Ingame: Fly sounds awesome as i have yet to get any donator features and an eff5 pick/axe until i saved up my soul long enough to sell it for an eff7 :)

HAPPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!

14. dante123113

dante123113 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +26
    Username: dante123113, but my name is Max :)
    Favorite Part of the Holidays: I like giving, but I love receiving to. I also love when ALL of my family comes, furthest is from Florida, I am in Ohio, and we come together at my grandparent's home, both of my grandparents
    Favorite Color(s): Red and Black, also Teal and Pink, have to be together though
    Favorite MC Item(s): I have never fell "in love" with a minecraft item. But, a Melon Sword *Wink Wink* lol xD jk
    Current ECC Goal: Get another melon sword, or go to: http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/65917
    Christmas/Holiday Wish List: IRL? Well, anything really, I will hopefully donate up to $100 usd though

15. EPIC_CHICKEN2

EPIC_CHICKEN2 Builder

Ratings:
    +137
    Username: (Your IGN) EPIC_CHICKEN2
    Favorite Part of the Holidays: (This gives gifters some ideas!): My favorite part is the overall happy nature of people and the nice weather :D
    Favorite Color(s): (Helps with gifting.): Shimmering things (nstars/enchants)
    Favorite MC Item(s): (Let people know what you really like!) Nstars or enchanted stuffs :D
    Current ECC Goal: (Maybe someone will be nice and really help you out.): To get enough money or nstars to get a melon sword or eff 7 pickaxe
    Christmas/Holiday Wish List: (The actual list.) IRL: a GoPro camera to film the waves in hawaii.

16. SolaceDevotio

SolaceDevotio Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +30
    Username: SolaceDevotio
    Favorite Part of the Holidays: The food. My family has Southern roots. Southern food is good. :/
    Favorite Color(s): Well, in minecraft white and red with gold accents.
    Favorite MC Item(s): Quartz and Redstone and Gold! :D
    Current ECC Goal: Make an 800x800 in Rising. Tear down my citadel and build a new one in the center of my future 800x800.
    Christmas/Holiday Wish List: I need new jammie pants. I actually tore my second favorite ones in my sleep 2 nights ago. :/ I really want to get my son a laptop. Minecraft people better not give me anything. It makes me grumpy. :p Anyone who gives me anything gets lumps of coal for Christmas and/or fired if they work for me. Also, all of Falcon's children are naughty and will get coal. Non-naughty people get pie. Solace makes good pie.

17. 12345shane

12345shane ρяєѕι∂єитιαℓ ρяαєтσя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,132
    12345shane
    The joy and ambiance on ecc :)
    Uhh.. Red and orange
    I love netherstars and diamonds like everyone else! :D
    I'm going for ecoleader. Currently I have 1m, and need 1.5m.
    I think I'm gonna go for a melon sword and ext+ too...​
    -Xbox One
    -AC4 for xbox one (I have the xbox 360 version)
    -gta5 for xbox 360 or xbox one if I get it
    -CoD Ghosts for xbox one if I get it, xbox 360 if I don't
    -Dr. Dre Beats Music Headset
    -iPhone 5s 64gb
    - Razer Blade Gaming Laptop
    -500k for ecoleader. (THE MOST WANTED OF ALL)

#17 12345shane, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
  18. steveshizzle

steveshizzle Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,035
    Username: Steveshizzle
    Favorite Part of the Holidays: Christmas morning breakfast, Christmas Eve dinner, Christmas Eve Eve dinner. Mostly the food. I also go snowboarding with a bunch of my friends the week of Christmas which is awesome.
    Favorite Color(s): I don't know what this color is but it's pretty cool. Also red, orange, and neon.
    Favorite MC Item(s): Nether Stars, bricks, quartz, and fences
    Current ECC Goal: I've been working forever to build my 2nd town and so far progress is going nowhere fast. I'm hoping to build a massive city-scape with skyscrapers, a light rail system, multiple pvp arenas/training centers, and an upper-class neighborhood with mansions and such.
    Christmas/Holiday Wish List: Shoes, a job, snowboarding equipment, a new lounge chair for my bedroom, a job, some new dress pants and shirts for classy occasions as my current ones are getting small, and a job.

19. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,377
    Username: dgam02
    Favorite Part of the Holidays: Spending time with the familia and sitting on my ass playing games all day :p
    Favorite Color(s): I Bleed Liverpool. Red and Yellow.
    Favorite MC Item(s): Loving me Eff 7 pick :D
    Current ECC Goal: To become at least a tycoon by Christmas and to finish my town project by summer of next year.
    Christmas/Holiday Wish List: Fly, lots of wool, money, and a melon sword. Irl: Im getting a Nexus 5, iPad Mini 2, PS4, and hopefully some money.

20. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588
    Username: (Your IGN): JamieSinn
    Favorite Part of the Holidays: (This gives gifters some ideas!) Actually getting to see all of my family together, and having one heck of a fun time with everyone
    Favorite Color(s): (Helps with gifting.) Red, Black, Grey Monochromatic Colour scale :p
    Favorite MC Item(s): (Let people know what you really like!): Uhh, Unobtainables?
    Current ECC Goal: (Maybe someone will be nice and really help you out.) Tycoon
    Christmas/Holiday Wish List: (The actual list.) http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1ZsGr, and hopefully tycoon :D