2016: EcoCityCraft Odyssey - take up Odysseus' quest NOW!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Expipiplusone, Aug 7, 2016.

1. Expipiplusone

Expipiplusone Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +778
    After a 10 years long siege, Troy was finally conquered only thanks to a brilliant product of Odysseus' cunning: the Greeks constructed a huge wooden horse, and hid a select force of men inside. After the rest of the Greek pretended to sail away, the Trojans pulled the horse into their city as a victory trophy, ignoring the presence of the Greek force inside. That night the Greek force crept out of the horse and opened the gates for the rest of the Greek army, which had sailed back under cover of night. The Greeks entered and destroyed the city of Troy, decisively ending the war.

After celebrating their victory on the shores of Troy, it's now time for Odysseus and his crew to sail back home. But the fate foresees a long journey for him before he can finally touch his homeland. Will you be able to take up his quest on your own?

/WARP EVENTS16 AND TEST YOURSELF NOW!

This is my second build completely alone, and it's surely not up to the standards set up by my first one: I dedicated almost a whole month of my time to that one, while I could reserve less than 5 days for this one. And obviously what can be done by a single person in one week is much less than what can be done by two or more people in the same amount of time (as I did in my following shared builds). Nonetheless, I did my best with the allotted time, I hope you enjoy my mini-adventure, and if you have any suggestion or remark you are more than welcome to let me know!

#1 Expipiplusone, Aug 7, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
  2. EmCurtShawn

EmCurtShawn Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +39
    do you win anything? lol jk nice build m8!

3. Expipiplusone

Expipiplusone Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +778
    It would have been nice if you won The Book of Knowledge or something like that, being Odysseus the main character, however I really had no time to write one for this contest like I did for my first one.
    Nonetheless, I just had an idea for a prize which would be much simpler to make, I'm going to implement it right now :)