A new day in ECC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by luccowarleo, Apr 12, 2017.

1. luccowarleo

luccowarleo Owner of the Bank of Babylon
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +113
    Hello my dear friends,

After leaving ECC for almost four months, I finally came back. I graduated last year and my life changed a lot since then. I’m truly sorry for my irresponsible behavior of not letting anybody know I’d be away for such a long time. After playing Minecraft on ECC for more than two years and achieved something, I felt it’s an obligation to keep playing. And after being away for some time it’s hard to get back. The longer I am away from it the more guilty I felt because of the responsibility I should have took. It really takes some courage to get back to here.

During the four months I still play video games, but none of them can give me the feeling of being on ECC. And I feel really good to see you guys again. Thank you for not filing a complaint against me and not taking away my stuff.

These days I read a lot of posts on forum. I’m trying to catch up on what’s going on on ECC and thinking about what I should do next. I’ll discuss the details with you in our conversation. All the investors of Bank of Babylon, whammerist5, oootopia, P1ppen, Monkeyz505, Probuilder300, Greg928u, Drewbo_, ShadowNinja01, MerrickKing, SirChilledMrHobo, Expipiplusone, GoatsRMyLife and KRecanati, thank you. And all the players working so hard to make it such a nice place, thank you.

Lucco

#1 luccowarleo, Apr 12, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  2. Capbo_

Capbo_ Reformed Scammer
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,348,456
    Ratings:
    +3,040