Absence.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Red_Pandaz_13, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Red_Pandaz_13

Red_Pandaz_13 Hippie Panda
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +158
    Hello, my ecc friends. I'm going to be on less now. I might come on every day for a few minutes or on here and there but it will not be a lot. I wanted a chance explain a bit about why I won't be on much. I've had some irl things going on (family deaths, hospitalizations, divorces) which do not give me a good mindset to play in. Ecc used to be my way to relax, but the community is just not as it was. When I first started playing years ago, our community was amazing. We helped each other out and overall we were loving. Recently, our community has not been great. Members no longer (for the majority) help each other out if there is no personal gain. I'm not meaning everyone when I say this, so don't be offended if it does not apply to you. Our once loving community has took a hateful turn with people going at each other in global chats almost every day. Playing ecc is no longer relaxing, but irritable seeing all the childish nonsense and self oriented people. I wish everyone the best of luck on this server and encourage everyone to take a look at themselves. Don't be someone who is a negative on our wonderful server. Take care everyone.

• Potato x 4
    • Friendly x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • List
    #1 Red_Pandaz_13, Sep 13, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  2. Ladyvamptress

Ladyvamptress Bloodlust Ex-EcoLegend
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,184
    This will be deleted most likely as goodbye threads aren't allowed. You're right about the community tho and I wish you luck in everything. You have my discord if you need an ear, take care!

Edit:
    Nice edit! Maybe it'll stay open now and be a positive impact. :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #2 Ladyvamptress, Sep 13, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  3. RyanBlocks2

RyanBlocks2 EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +946
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. lambiser

lambiser Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +906
    Love ya red!

5. purplelegoender

purplelegoender [⚜EcoLegend⚜][⚜Philosopher⚜][⚜RogueDivision⚜]
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5,062
    I'm sorry you feel as you you do. Although, it may just be helpful to leave Global chat when bad and touchy subjects appear. It's quite useful.

Although, about the personal gain, it's an Economy Server, what do you expect? Most people do wish to gain something from helping others. It's how they make their money. But it's totally the persons choice and what they do.

Sorry to hear about your recent struggles and stress in your life. I hope it gets better and good luck with it. In case your thread is locked here, which it most possibly will be, just copy and paste it on your forum page. Hope you'll eventually come back to ECC! Hope everything will be fine with you in the future. Good luck. :)

Edit: "We all have goals and accomplishments, and we do what we have to, to accomplish them. Although, there will always be hardship that attempt to hold you back from them. Just push away from them and focus on what you believe is right to do what you need to, to get them accomplished."

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #5 purplelegoender, Sep 14, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2017