Admins un ban me I request roleback

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Grief Report & Rollback Req' started by FredyFazbear, Dec 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FredyFazbear

FredyFazbear Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    The signs in the area of the town says please replant which means you don't have to also you never mentioned the rules so I didn't know that I want allowed to break blocks in that are and if it was a rule you could just lock it so please unban me or tell how long am I banned for

2. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Just for future reference, if the sign indicates that you have to replant, it means that you need to plant more crops on the farmland after you harvest it, that way other people can use the farm. The sign saying "please replant" means that you do have to replant.

After looking at the grief report that was filed and resulted in your ban, it looks like you also broke into several glass boxes and stole from armor stands: this is considered griefing and is against the town rules and the server's rules, it is your responsibility to read the server's rules and to ask the owner of your town where you can and cannot build.

You can file a ban appeal here, you will be banned from the server until you do this and the appeal gets accepted.

Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.