Assistant owner contract

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by miguel1118, Jul 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miguel1118

miguel1118 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    IGN: @miguel1118

Users Involved in this Contract: @restplay

General Purpose of Contract: @restplay will be promoted as owner 24 hours after this contract approval and will take care of my town ( Bacaster ) from 09/july/17 - 09/nov/17 he will be able to give perms to new town workers and evict residents who violate ECC server rules.

Town application: https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/mayor-application-miguel1118.167214/

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

During @restplay ’s time as co-owner he will not remove other owners and/or their LWC’s under any circumstance and will only remove residents who violate ECC server rules.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

#1 miguel1118, Jul 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  2. miguel1118

miguel1118 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    @restplay please use this format to agree with this contract:

IGN:
    <your in-game name.>

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

3. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    @miguel1118 :

After reading this contract, it looks like there are a few things that need to be changed before we can continue towards getting it approved.

Please include in the contract a time period of when you will promote @restplay , for example 24 hours after this contract's approval, 48 hours after, etc.

Also, please specify which town @restplay is being added to as owner, and please be sure to include the town's application, which is the mayor, president, or additional town application that was approved to create the town.

If you have any questions about the changes that need to be made, please contact me or another member of staff.

4. miguel1118

miguel1118 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    Thanks, I already fix it (I think) is it fine now?

5. restplay

restplay Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN:
    @restplay

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    yes

6. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    @miguel1118 @restplay

Apologies for the delay. However, the format you guys are using for your contract is incorrect. Particularly, you have incorrectly filled out/are missing these parts of the format:

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    <list here terms that you will uphold in this contract.>

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    <list here terms that the other parties will be agreeing to by signing this contract.>

These two things are where the terms of the contract belong, not in the General Purpose of the Contract (That's supposed to be a brief description of what the contract is about, such as in this case something like "Granting @restplay co-owner status in the town of Bacaster" would suffice.) As such, please change your contract to fit the required format. Here's how this contract with the proper format would look to give you an idea:

IGN:
    @miguel1118

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @restplay

General Purpose of Contract:
    Granting @restplay co-owner status in the town of Bacaster

I, @miguel1118, agree to add @restplay as an owner of the town Bacaster within 24 hours of this contract being approved.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    I, @restplay, agree to not remove any other owners of the town Bacaster or their LWCs in the town under any circumstance.

I, @restplay, also agree to only remove residents from the town of Bacaster if they break ECC server rules.

Finally, I @restplay, understand that @miguel1118 may remove me as owner from the town at any time and for whatever reason once it has been 3 months since the contract has been approved.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes.

Once @miguel1118 uses the correct format/makes the requested changes, and @restplay re-signs, I can get to approving the contract.

7. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    Seeing as it's been over 24 hours since the requested changes and no changes have been made, I'll be denying this contract. Feel free to refile with the correct format.

Locked.

#7 UnitedStates2, Jul 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.