[Ban Appeal] accusolHD

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by accusolHD, Dec 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. accusolHD

accusolHD Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +71
    In Game Name:
    AccusolHD
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No I haven't.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main Serer.
    Reason of Ban:
    Loan Scamming
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Scamming
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Scamming is taking something from a player who expects something in return and not giving them it. It is disrespectful and a childish act.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I feel that I should be unbanned because:

I've taken the time off to realize what I have done. I realized within the first month what i did but I knew It had to take time. It has been 3 years since i've done this and feel that i've matured. I'm not going to be the one to say everyone deserves a second chance but what I done was a childish act. I've grown up now and really enjoyed playing Ecocity. When i'm not at work I wish i could be playing Ecocity.

I've scammed a good amount and I am willing to repay anyway possible. If anyone i scammed still plays i'd repay them. I really feel bad for what i've done and i know it's hard to think about unbanning me but I really would like a second chance. I'd like to earn back my reputation and everyone's trust.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Tagging appropriate staff.

@Game Admin

Please be patient as the Game Admin team processes your appeal.

3. 12345shane

12345shane ρяєѕι∂єитιαℓ ρяαєтσя
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,132
  4. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
  5. zr2002

zr2002 Nub Moderator
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,161
  6. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    So this was a few years ago and this was actually my very first loan. Unfortunately for me I was scammed all 50k I had at that time. I understand that this complaint was ultimately locked due to my screenshots being cropped (I was unaware at that time that you needed full screenshots. Again this was back when I first started on this server), so you are technically not obligated to pay this, however I thought Id still post it here in hopes that you really are a changed man and can still hold your word and pay it off hopefully. Thanks and goodluck man, welcome back.

https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/banned-player-owes-me.55951/

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. Imaginex

Imaginex Living in a Daydream
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $5,830,000
    Ratings:
    +1,244
    It's been a long time @accusolHD, and I'm glad that you've decided to appeal and own up to your mistakes. You've had a long time to think about what you've done, and I hope you understand the severity of scamming so many players.

You will be paying back your debts based on current player activity. Since you've been away for three years, I'm going to go ahead and assume that you'll have to start over; therefore, I'll give you some wiggle room concerning your debts.

@12345shane - 180k
    -Due 24d of Dec
    -10k per day

@OmniCrafter - 91k
    -Due the 30th of Dec
    - 15.6k per day

Inactive users:
    Verdacy - 60k
    eben48 - 40k
    joshual1996 - 50k
    deegan987654321 - 30k
    RANDOM2580 - 100k

Since these players are inactive anywhere from 3 months to 3 years, I will not set a time frame for you to pay them back. I highly suggest that you pay a staff member what you owe so they can send it to them via the forums (this would be the most responsible thing to do). Otherwise I suggest that you hold on to a certain amount of money so that if they become active again, you can pay them back.

@babymane00 and lwhitaker are currently banned. If they are unbanned you will be held to pay them back, so I suggest you keep the 82k (what is collectively owed to them) and prot 4 chain set on you.

If these player's aren't paid back by the times specified (or if they return to activity and aren't paid back) they are free to file a complaint on you.

Unbanned

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.