[Ban Appeal] ActiveSpider26

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by ActiveSpider26, Jun 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ActiveSpider26

ActiveSpider26 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    In Game Name:
    ActiveSpider26
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    no i have not change my name.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    montecarlo is the town i was banned from
    Reason of Ban:
    When i was helping the major of my town i was running in and out of my house to get more supplies and while doing that J_Fran was in my house. He was going through my chest and telling my he was never going to leave. So i told hime 3 to 4 time to please leave and he wouldn't. then my friend put stone around him so he wouldn't do anything in my house. So to get him out of my house i put sand and suffocated him to death, believe it or not i was going to give his stuff back but before i could do that i got kicked, i was devastated :( i am really sorry and i will never do it again. i hope you understand i really didn't mean to do anything wrong and i hope you forgive me
    Rule Violated:
    Section 10 - General Forum Rules
    There is to be no flaming, raging, insulting, or disrespecting of other members. This includes attempting to prod a user into starting an argument with you or others, as well as just plainly attacking them.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    so instead of getting mad or "raging" if something happens i need to contact a mod to help solve the problem. Also i am not allowed to kill anyone in a non-pvp town. The only time i can is when playing in a pop game.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I really love this server and it is my favorite one to play on. I am really sorry for what i did and i hope you forgive my. I really didn't mean to do anything wrong and i will be more carful when i comes to the rules. Thank you for going out of your way reading this and i hope you understand i am sorry and i love this server.
    "Kicked whilst connecting to main: You are banned from this server! Reason:Killing J_fran in a non-pvp town."

#1 ActiveSpider26, Jun 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  2. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
    Please put here what you see when trying to log onto the server and put this in the last point of your ban appeal. You have 24hrs to do this.

3. ActiveSpider26

ActiveSpider26 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    "Kicked whilst connecting to main: You are banned from this server! Reason:Killing J_fran in a non-pvp town."

4. ActiveSpider26

ActiveSpider26 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    whoops didn't mean to put my last thing, i added it to the last part on my ban appeal tho

5. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
    No what I meant was: put what you now have in "reason of ban" into "Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned" and put what you see when logging onto the server into "reason of ban " instead of what you have there now. You have 24hrs to do that.

6. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
    Since no changing has been done withing the past 24hrs I will be locking this, feel free to file a new appeal wherever you want.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.