[Ban Appeal] adsfffs

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by adsfffs, May 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adsfffs

adsfffs Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +6
    In Game Name:
    adsfffs
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban:
    Advertising
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 1.2 Advertising - It is prohibited to advertise any outside program or any other server not owned by ECC as well as anything not directly related to ECC. You may mention outside products as long as you don't "over do" it. Any form of advertisement of outside ECC servers is prohibited and will result in a ban.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This rule means that nobody on ECC is allowed to post links or ip's to any minecraft other than ECC related. Also this comes with outside products you may talk of or about them but as long as you don't go and directly tell people they should buy it you should be fine. You will receive a ban like I did if you do break this rule.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I feel that I should get another chance because in the time between the ban I have came to terms and now understand that rules are very important to follow and that advertising is a very prohibited thing to do. I do not remember the event but I now realize that when I did it that wasn't a good thing to do and I shouldn't have done that. I ask for a chance to return to the server.

#1 adsfffs, May 2, 2018
    Last edited: May 2, 2018
  2. GeorgiaMC

GeorgiaMC Former Server Admin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,975
    Thank you for taking the time to file this appeal @adsfffs.

Before we can continue with this appeal, there are just a couple of things need editing. In the "Rule Violated" section, you need to put the exact clause from the rules in that part, which you seem to have put in the "Please explain in your own worlds what the rule(s) means:" section, so please put that in the appropriate section. Then you need to explain in your own words what you think that rule means.
    Once you have made these changes, we can continue with the appeal process.

#2 GeorgiaMC, May 2, 2018
  3. adsfffs

adsfffs Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +6
    Should hopefully be fixed now if anything else is needed or needs to be fixed just message me and I will get it done as soon as possible for you. :D Thank you for going over my appeal and helping me!

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  4. GeorgiaMC

GeorgiaMC Former Server Admin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,975
    Thank you for making the requested changes, seeing as you have been banned for over 4 years now I will be unbanning you today. As you now know advertising is not allowed here, and since you were last here a lot has changed, so I suggest you take some time to go over the rules here.

Welcome back!

Locked - User Unbanned.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #4 GeorgiaMC, May 2, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.