[Ban Appeal] albiz

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by _Mandy, Oct 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Mandy

_Mandy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +91
    In Game Name:
    albiz
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main server
    Reason of Ban:
    Loan scamming/failure and breach of agreement
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Scamming
    A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.

Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:

If you agree to user terms and fail to uphold your agreement and breach of the agreement there will be consequences and severe punishment
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:

I have been gone for an extremely long amount of time and I wish to come back I
    am not very busy hence why I am appealing now and I will be able to pay the users back.

I have been away and have had multiple months or even years to think about what I have done and I am very very sorry to those users I failed to pay back.

I am willing to come to an agreement and pay MORE then I was supposed to for late fees as an apology.

I hope you guys will trust me and let me back onto this wonderful server I will not
    let you down if you do.

#1 _Mandy, Oct 24, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    A @Game Admin will be handling this appeal. Please be paitent.

3. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,377
    Thanks for choosing to appeal @albiz

After reviewing your appeal, I've decided to unban you. As it stands, both TURT and Freddyagogo are permabanned for the near future and @Nixonn is currently inactive. This being said, you will be expected to pay them back if they do happen to return to the server in the future.

The amounts you currently owe are the following (Complaints hyperlinked to amounts):

Nixonn: $70,000
    TURTTTTTTTTTTTTTT: $62,000
    Freddyagogo: $472,500

In addition to all of this, I highly recommend that you take a good look over the rules which can be found here. They have changed quiet a bit since you were last online. Lets make sure that we avoid breaking the rules in the future as loan scamming is taken very seriously and is harmful to our community here on ECC.

Welcome Back! :)

Locked-User Unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.