[Ban Appeal] AssEat

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by AssEat, Jun 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AssEat

AssEat Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    In Game Name:
    GucciFlipFlops
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    n/a
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Skyblock
    Reason of Ban:
    Ban evading, but I have changed my ways
    Rule Violated:
    Ban Evasion
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    If I get banned on one account then I cannot log into another account, because that would be evasion.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    At the time I was flustered because I had a rough day in art class. My teacher gave me a F on my final project for the year. I decided to join and be obnoxious and I succeeded. However, I would like to inform you that I will not do such a thing anymore. I was playing skyblock with my friend and I would like to continue to do so in peace. I can respect being muted, but all I'm asking for is an unbann.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    @AssEat :

Your appeal is obviously rushed, there is very little effort put into it and you submitted it very soon after being banned in game which tells me that you are not being sincere. If you were upset over school, that is understandable but it certainly does not give you the right to come onto the server and behave the way you did. Please take some time to look over the Server Rules and submit a new appeal if you are serious about wanting to play again.

Some things on your appeal that should be changed:

Your forum account name does not match the account name you listed on your appeal, these need to match. You need a forum account for each Minecraft account you want unbanned. You can fill out a name change application here to get your forum account name to match your in-game, Minecraft account name.

Under "Reason of Ban" you need to include the exact ban reason, that is what you see when you try to log into the server.

The "Rule Violated" Section needs to include the Server Rules you are banned for breaking, just read through the rules list found here and copy and paste the rule section into your new appeal.

If you take some time to properly fill out your appeal, you should find that it will look much better than it does now.

Locked: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.