[Ban Appeal] austinsplaneguy

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by NossaFlossa, Jul 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NossaFlossa

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $200,000,000
    Ratings:
    +991
    In Game Name:
    austinsplaneguy
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No I have not
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main server
    Reason of Ban:
    Racial slurs in global
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Vulgarity
    Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks (see Section 2, Clause 2.1), or any other way of communicating.
    Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (eg. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
    Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
    Racist language or prejudicial language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence which may result in a ban with no warnings given.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The rule means no one is allowed to use inappropriate and vulgar language on the server. Racist language is not allowed either.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I take full responsibility for my actions. As a 5 year member I know the rules well and what's expected on ECC. We're a family friendly server and I know this type of language is totally unacceptable and I know what I said was wrong. I apologize for using racial slurs and I'm sorry if I offended anyone. There is no excuse for why I put the n word in global, it's simply just wrong and I should have never done it. I think I should be unbanned because I've never been warned for racial slurs on the server and i'll never do it again. This is the last time you'll ever see me do something like this.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Potato Potato x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    #1 NossaFlossa, Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  2. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
    Hello @austinsplaneguy thank you for filing this ban appeal. After reviewing it I decided I will be giving you a 3hr tempban. As you seem to have realized having such an experienced member like you so blanty break the rules is always a very sad event. Therefore i expect you to never repeat your actions ever again so that you can be the rule model you should be.

Locked, 3 hr temp given.

#2 maroiogog, Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.