[Ban Appeal] AverageJoker795

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by AverageJoker795, Jan 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AverageJoker795

AverageJoker795 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    In Game Name:
    Averagejoker795
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban:
    moderate grief in the town dark_willows
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 1 - Griefing
    Grief is defined as breaking or destroying things that do not belong to you, including breaking and replacing things to get to places that otherwise you shouldn't be going (for example, breaking into someone's house.) This can also extend to building things in areas that do not belong to you.
    Grief is not allowed in protected towns, unless the town owner has decided otherwise. In the event a grief occurs in a non-grief town then a grief report can be filed here: Grief Report and Rollback Request
    If a town allows grief then all residents must be informed before joining the town.
    When a grief report is filed, grief is graded on a sliding scale of minor/moderate/major based on the amount and severity of damage done, and is determined based on staff guidelines by the staff member investigating the situation. It is also determined at that time whether the grief is bad enough to warrant a rollback.
    Grief in the wild is frowned upon, but allowed. Staff will not take any action in the case of wild grief.
    Please see Section 7 for rules regarding grief in the Aether, Nether and Mining World.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    You can't break blocks witch don't belong to you
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I am sorry that I griefed an I mean it but i did not know grief meant you can't break blocks before I looked it up I am sorry for the grief but I was only looking to make cash on the server. I know it my fouls to that I did not look at the rules first if I will be happy to give back the blocks

• Potato Potato x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    @AverageJoker795 thank you for taking the time to file this appeal.

I am going to be issuing you a 6 hour temp, during which time I would like you to have a good look over the rules, with emphasis on grief.
    Another idea might be to change your password if you suspect people have been on your account, as I'm sure it's drilled into your head by now that your account is your responsibility!
    We will see you back soon!

Unbanned - 6 Hour Temp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.