[Ban Appeal] AverageJoker795

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by AverageJoker795, Jan 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AverageJoker795

AverageJoker795 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    In Game Name:
    averagejoker795
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    main
    Reason of Ban:
    afk auto skelly grinder
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 4 - Automation
    The use of any means to earn money without doing any work is prohibited.
    This includes, but is not limited to, macromod scripts, autofisher mods, fully automated farms, and physical means to hold a button down while away from your computer.
    Usage of automated means is allowed for MCMMO grinding, providing you are not generating money and are not afk (e.g. an autoclicker to train the swords skill on a player is allowed, an autoclicker to train the swords skill on a mob spawner is not).
    If you are found to have used any kind of illegal automation, your relevant statistics/balance will be reduced and/or cleared entirely at the discretion of administration.
    Be warned that we take this very seriously.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    you have to do the work manual not automatic
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    feel I should get unbanned because I did not really do any automatic spawner I was the guy killing them but I had my chat off so I would not get side tracked so I have some cash to buy mayor. and I did not know auto clicker to train the swords skill on a mob is unallowed because all I saw on my ipad [where I read the rules] 'was autoclicker to train the swords skill on a player is allowed' I did not see 'an autoclicker to train the swords skill on a mob spawner is not'

I am realy sorry

2. Imaginex

Imaginex Living in a Daydream
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $5,655,100
    Ratings:
    +1,244
    We take automating the moneymaking process here on ECC very seriously. We are an economy server. If you automate you are undermining the very concept of our server. You quoted a rule that states "The use of any means to earn money without doing any work is prohibited."

Not to mention you were just unbanned for griefing. I'm going to see a lot more effort from you if you want to come back.

Denied

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.