[Ban Appeal] Bennzar1

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Bennzar1, Jan 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bennzar1

Bennzar1 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +13
    In Game Name:
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Server
    Reason of Ban:
    Staff disrespect/Vulgar language
    Rule Violated:
    Section 4 - Chat, Channels and Discussions
    Clause 2 - Vulgarity
    Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), spelt out in blocks (see Section 2, Clause 2.1), or any other way of communicating.
    Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (eg. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
    Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
    Racist language or prejudicial language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence which may result in a ban with no warning

Section 2 - Griefing, Trolling and Harassment

Clause 3 - Harassment
    Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
    Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
    This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
    Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban.
    Harassment is absolutely inexcusable on EcoCityCraft. If you are engaging in this behavior expect to be removed from the server with little to no warning.
    Disrespecting staff falls under this rule - They are players too.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Respect staff and don't use vulgar language excessively in chat, especially not directed at players
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I've been banned for a long time, reflected on my actions and which to rejoin the server. Thank you for your time, kind staff member.

#1 Bennzar1, Jan 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  2. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
    Hello @Bennzar1 thank you fro filing this ban appeal. Due to your ban reason I will be tagging the @Game Admin team to handled this. Pleae be patient as they look into it.

3. MadMonster_

MadMonster_ Retired GameAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +754
    Hello @Bennzar1

I'm going to get straight to the point. Staff disrespect, vulgar language and harassment (which you quoted the rule, however didn't add it to your actual "Reason of ban") isn't something we take lightly here, I'm going to be denying this ban appeal due to the lack of effort that has gone into it. I'm aware you've been away for a few months, however this isn't any reason to write literally two sentences and believe it's enough to get unbanned.

Please ensure that you add "harassment" into your ban reason on your next appeal, as well as put a lot more effort into it; I do not expect another appeal like this.

Locked/Denied - Lack of effort

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.