[Ban Appeal] Bennzar1

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Bennzar1, Aug 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bennzar1

Bennzar1 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +13
    In Game Name:
    Bennzar1
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban:
    Talking about suicide. In global
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Trolling
    • Trolling is not allowed on the server, especially any trolling that is directed towards another user. This includes, but is not limited to:
      • Flame baiting
      • Harassment (See Section 2 Clause 3.)
      • Cyber-bullying
      • Attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.
    Clause 3 - Harassment
    • Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
      • Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
    • This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
    • Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban.
    • Harassment is absolutely inexcusable on EcoCityCraft. If you are engaging in this behavior expect to be removed from the server with little to no warning.
    • Disrespecting staff falls under this rule - They are players too.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This means to respect the other players and to keep these comments to yourself and not talk about subjects in global which people might be uncomfortable with.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    Look I am really sorry and I was not expecting to get banned from this. It was all a big joke with my mate jumping into a hole and saying he could do this all day. I then said "You could kill yourself all day" In global chat which was agaist the rules. I am really sorry but I believe that I deserve a second chance because it was only a foolish act at the time which will never happen again.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #1 Bennzar1, Aug 7, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    The site is up now. Please find and quote the rule from the wiki.

As far as handling the appeal goes, due to the nature of this offense and your history, a @Game Admin will be handling this appeal. Please be patient.

#2 UnitedStates2, Aug 8, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  3. zr2002

zr2002 Nub Moderator
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,161
    @Bennzar1 after reviewing your appeal/ban history I've decided to deny this appeal. Your appeal doesn't contain much effort and your behavior prior to your ban was completely unacceptable. From what I could gather it looked like you were given a kick before your ban and you still continued to joke about suicide. Please be sure to put some more time/effort into your next appeal.

Locked - Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.